Green Mafia

If I was that obvious, then I would already be dead, instead of people being hesitant to hammer without intent.

You going to provide a read on GTacc now? Or even a thought about them putting you at L-1? Don’t you play on this site often? Do you have any sort of thoughts about them, any at all? Or are you just going to keep dodging everything I’m throwing at you except for a few choice things you can throw a witty response at?

Do you ever try to solve? I’m not joking when I say this is 3 games straight I’ve seen 0 solving from you

I’m literally asking for you to help me out here if you’re town and talk to me about GTacc and you’re refusing

If you’re genuinely curious why a decent subset of us think this I can go into it.

VOTE: Jake

Sure I’ll hear you out

@Nanook

Jake ded

Votecount as of post #299

JakeTheWolfie (4): Andresvmb, GTacc, BananaCucho, Ellibereth
BananaCucho (2): Key, JakeTheWolfie
Key (1): naz

Jake dies, he was mafia goon.

Get me night actions ASAP

@Ellibereth
@GTacc
@BananaCucho
@naz
@Key
@Andresvmb

2 Likes

@BananaCucho dies and flips town parity cop.

D2 ends 2020-09-13T20:00:00Z or at hammer (3)

:vulcan_salute:
meme site

1 Like

VOTE: Key

VOTE: Key

UNVOTE
@Ellibereth what is your key read

Does this mean Elli is mafia?
VOTE: Elli

Elli is washed up

I know who is mafia but this will probably be my last game so I will stall

Hahaha what. I don’t see how we get away from flipping Key, which we should do urgently.

Not as in like right now I don’t care how long it takes today, but I wouldn’t vote anybody else. Key intentionally tried to move us away from a Jake vote immediately after replacing in, and was on Banana. Yeah it’s always odd to find Elli survive beyond D1 but in this instance I’m not surprised.

1 Like