What type of vote is that

2 Likes

Kinda depressing my friend subs out for a killjoy

2 Likes

mafia is depressing, deal with it

1 Like

This is true

1 Like

rude :stuck_out_tongue: Sorry your friend subbed out.

I thought I explained it already but yeah, there are three players in this game with less than ten posts who Iā€™m not able to get much of a sense of. It would make it easier for me to have less noise, and I think Andres said the same. And maybe it will increase the chance that @Ellibereth is able to read and contribute. Itā€™s the best way I can think of to get better reads or push things into a state where the people with higher accuracy than me can get them.

Also sorry, when I say toxic line Iā€™m making a direct reference to the friendly tag since this is a #friendly game:

I went to bed right after this!! Stop having a family and play earlier lol

lol I donā€™t buy this because the two of you know how the iso feature works

I used to know how to play this game.

2 Likes

Voting someone because 3 other players have less than 10 posts? Youā€™re making it seem even worse now, not better. What type of backwards logic is that??

VOTE: Key

ā€œ3 people have less than 10 posts (one hasnā€™t even posted yet). Maybe if I eliminate the ones posting most, theyā€™ll post moreā€

With 0 regard to whether they think Iā€™m even town or not

Yeah lmao that is ridiculously bad

What else should I expect tho from a MEME SITE

1 Like

What do you get when you cross a mafia site and a meme from 2010?

Mafia451

1 Like

BananaCucho

Charmander

31 Jul

Views

Trust Level

basic user

STATS

TOP REPLIES

More Replies

TOP TOPICS

You would think I would learn

Yet I never do

I donā€™t want to nuke Banana. I canā€™t read through the memeing. I canā€™t. But I donā€™t see the Scum motivation. Banana was doing all of this last game and they were Town. I donā€™t know why I should SR it here.