Green Mafia

Have mercy please, I’d consider meme spam and constant talk about jerking off an unfriendly toxic line!

Right now the game feels totally unreadable to me, my first interest would be executing by highest post count. @Andresvmb, thoughts on that or do you prefer Jake?
VOTE: Banana

What’s going on?

Why scurvyMcGee left

Not sure, I assume something irl

“Toxic”

“I’m going to vote whoever has posted most”

What type of vote is that

2 Likes

Kinda depressing my friend subs out for a killjoy

2 Likes

mafia is depressing, deal with it

1 Like

This is true

1 Like

rude :stuck_out_tongue: Sorry your friend subbed out.

I thought I explained it already but yeah, there are three players in this game with less than ten posts who I’m not able to get much of a sense of. It would make it easier for me to have less noise, and I think Andres said the same. And maybe it will increase the chance that @Ellibereth is able to read and contribute. It’s the best way I can think of to get better reads or push things into a state where the people with higher accuracy than me can get them.

Also sorry, when I say toxic line I’m making a direct reference to the friendly tag since this is a #friendly game:

I went to bed right after this!! Stop having a family and play earlier lol

lol I don’t buy this because the two of you know how the iso feature works

I used to know how to play this game.

2 Likes

Voting someone because 3 other players have less than 10 posts? You’re making it seem even worse now, not better. What type of backwards logic is that??

VOTE: Key

“3 people have less than 10 posts (one hasn’t even posted yet). Maybe if I eliminate the ones posting most, they’ll post more”

With 0 regard to whether they think I’m even town or not

Yeah lmao that is ridiculously bad

What else should I expect tho from a MEME SITE

1 Like

What do you get when you cross a mafia site and a meme from 2010?

Mafia451

1 Like