Gladiator Smalltown Mafia - OVER

I had five options,

Me, falcon, Eric, Urist, and you

• I would not nominate myself (if I did it would just create an unnecessary WIFOM)
  • Cannot nominate Eric due to his double target ability thing.
  • Falcon is already dying so it felt like a waste to put him up for elimination
  • So that left you and Urist, and since you were not eligible yesterday (and still got a couple of “votes”) I thought it would be best to at least allow the town to actually vote for you and see if anything comes of it.

I will make it clear, I am not advocating for your elimination today squirrel. (I am all in for key)

So I stopped nanook from n0ing me but clearly he still did

So he’s confirmed scum + of the roleblock or redirect roles

Figure it out nerds that’s what I pay you for

Why haven’t you gladiated yet

See

The problem i have with this is that making me another option just feels like you’re grasping at any way to avoid being yeeted

Making me an option just increases the chances that you/key won’t get yeeted

There were two n0 poisons

Which means scum must have swapped out one of their abilities for scissor

So there’s still the possibility that nanook wasn’t the one who poisoned you, though I’d still like nanook to claim his n0 shot anyways

Also

If you tried to nominate Eric and it succeeded then we’d know that he’s scum

Since he would be the one who traded in his ability for the poison

Or ig someone else nominated him during arena phase

Either way we’d prob get some info

I had to perform my role, to prove I am not mafia. I just choose you as the one of nomination based on the rational above. So it was not about expanding the pool it was more about proving my innocence. With the added possibility of people having a closer look towards who ever I added (you) for future days.

didn’t he claim a target of falcon yesterday

1 Like

Dangerous

@Squirrel2412

1 Like

you do realize you’re marked for death and so there’s basically zero reason for you ever to lose a gladiate right

1 Like

why is this post at all convincing aaa

Its a smalltown setup

Role is literally independent of alignment

Preforming your role does nothing

Ty

So if he’s telling the truth then wolves poisoned chess and chess being poisoned proves nothing about nanook

It proved I did not have a mafia one-shot role instead of my role. And if I was mafia why would I have not taken one of the one-shots.

Sure

But why not nominate erich to check if he had lost his role?

1 Like

Also

You can still be mafia if you have your role

It just proves you’re not instantly scum