Gladiator Smalltown Mafia - OVER

oh shit good call

actually

dunya gladiates quin

Sure whichever gets here first

@dunya you are to gladiate quin in order to prove you did not trade in your role for the scissor

@chesskid3 you are to let her do that

2 Likes

VOTE: key

You lying mafia

2 Likes

I even do have a theory to why key (and probably with nanook) took this action.
elimination of targeting roles

Since srceen is dead and falcon is dying. It leaves the targeting in the hands of me, nanook, orange (which is random) and squirrel (which we cannot eliminate from). (Urist is now a ceatus and cannot target). So if nanook is mafia which is what is to be believed since he is not dead yet. I am the only one left that has the ability to intentionally add who the town wants to eliminate.

So I am willing to vote either one of them today and try and salvage what is left of this game.

what did you do for the last 40 minutes lol

A) I am currently experiencing a significant blizzard so sorry if because that is a higher priority.

B) I needed to think about why key would take is action and how it would be beneficial to them.

C) I play from mobile so I would be a slower typer than someone on a laptop/desktop.

If this was the case, surely I’d have targeted you to make you actually voteable… since if scum were aiming to control targeting roles I wouldn’t have given mine up for a one shot.

You didn’t think I was fakeclaiming?

I do not know what you actually did with your actions. I thought it was obvious that I believe that you are lying about everything including what you did. There is no real point in speculating on what you actually did so I felt it not necessary to make that the content of the post.

I meant fakeclaiming as town because it wouldn’t make any sense for me to try and pull this claim off as mafia without also making sure I could get you executed, but it’s okay - we don’t really have to discuss this, I’m not changing my mind on you without a solid mechanical reason and you’re in a corner

I hadn’t thought about scum narrowing down the targeting roles as a strategy but that’s useful to know

1 Like

I mean realistically the plan could be to encourage a TvT gladiate and/or a misexe tomorrow under the idea you could drive one over or even bus today (at least one scum is now functionally vanilla)

@Squirrel2412 is now eligible for elimination today.

That seems insanely risky but I guess it’s possible

???

I’m going to bed

VOTE: dunya

@Quin

What’s the point in doing that?

1 Like

fr

For all intents and purposes you’re thunderdomed with key

There’s no point in trying to make me an exe target

You’re just spewing me town by doing this

Anyways