Generic Superhero Mafia II (Game over, Town win!)

Gonna vote for DS so that he can be tracked tonight
VOTE: DS

Why would you waste a track on someone who is likely going to be blocked?

Because the only other person worth tracking is me and I know I’m town.
Andres is the tracker
MS and Mantis are town
Srceen is untrackable

If people really want me tracked it’s fine, I can vote for myself. You’ll see me go nowhere, but it won’t tell you anything because if I were scum there would be no pressure for me to recruit anyone til after my lynch immunity is gone.

Yeah agreed with the rationale. This is fine in my mind.

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

Right in the heart of the city, a vaguely feminine computerized voice pops up, then glances around in mild disappointment (don’t question how an incorporeal being can do this). “Huh, I would’ve thought there’d be more of a struggle. I’m kinda disappointed tbh. Ah well. Time is up, you know what to do!”

With that, the computerized voice goes quiet, and the heroes glance around at each other meaningfully and tensely. Several of the old hands make contact, and one says oh-so-casually, “You know, Gritster, you seem kind of…different.” “Yeah,” another voice pipes up, “You don’t quite look the same as I remember you…” The Gritty TV Adaptation backs away slowly, protesting to no avail as the newer heroes follow their more well versed colleagues lead. In a sudden movement he tries to pull his bow, but sadly for him the bow is an arcane weapon and he is smashed to smithereens before the first arrow even leaves his quiver. The heroes watch anxiously, waiting for any signs of green ooze seeping from his skull…but alas, there is only the red white and blue blood of a fallen hero who was recast between seasons.

Erika was TOWN. It is now N1, which will end at approximately 2018-12-06T02:00:00Z

VC 1.Final
Erika: Srceenplay, DS, Andres,
DS: Urist

Cowards without a vote that get no bolding or italics: Mantis, Erika

@gshm2

Right in the heart of the city, the sun rises over a melancholic and slightly phallic superhero tower. The heroes slowly rise from their slumber, making their way into the common area. Looking around they notice that all of their number are present, and they are briefly hopeful. This hopefulness is quickly dashed as the vaguely feminine computerized voice chirps up, "Hello good heroes and interlopers alike! I thought you’d like to know–I still can’t identify which of you are Infected, because that would make for a boring plot, but I can tell that there are now two of you Infected. Be careful, and don’t forget, you have to kill the interlopers if you want to survive!

Robot Man has a new power, detailed in the OP. D2 will end by 2018-12-09T02:00:00Z

@gshm2

Due to a Mod error, I actually tracked Urist’s steps overnight (instead of DS’). He went nowhere. Now, since he didn’t know that he was going to be tracked, and nothing happened, he is unlikely to have been the Scum D1. Not that he couldn’t have been converted, but there you go.

Mod error is confirmed. Mod apologizes. Mod gently reminds that powers work the same no matter of alignment.

DS has a powerful beam of light.

lame.

Mod

what did you do last night?

I was blocked.

From what I was told about my role, If scum blocks me and I block town, I am blocked. If I try to JK scum and they blocked me, their normal abilities will be blocked, but not their scum abilities. and if my JK is outright blocked, then I dont lose my shot.

I didnt lose my shot. Not sure that this really tells us anything tbh.

Checked DS

i attempted to jailkeep urist fwiw

hello. My new power is super sonic

what a boring and slow game. I couldn’t even identify scum yesterday.

I think the strongarm of erika wagon must be scum