Generic Superhero Mafia II (Game over, Town win!)

who do you think is most likely to have been scum d1?

when you check - does it tell you 1 ability that they used that night? which ability did it say he used? the block?

We had the advantage of 2 conftowns yesterday, and that was wasted. Now there are 2 scum.

IDK, this game is mechanically wonky. I will say that I havenā€™t been converted, but Iā€™d say that as scum anyway, so you canā€™t trust me.

Urist with the lynch shield would be useful if converted. Screen too with the ninja. WW May have been converted too. It could be anyone.

How many players do we have alive? And, seems like thereā€™s no NK?

From my POV itā€™s always between Andres, Srceenplay, and Urist as far as day one scum - and thatā€™s definitely where our lynch should fall today - with me included in that list from everyone elseā€™s POV

Aka never lynching mantis or MS day 2

Seems solid that we hunt D1 scum first instead of the convert. Since that pool will never change.

If we canā€™t do a simple job like that we lose anyway

thatā€™s pretty broad

what about what Andres said about Urist likely not being scum d1? he was tracked doing nothing

thereā€™s never a night kill. Just scum who can convert someone once.

Letā€™s work this out. Andres visited urist and urist went nowhere. Thatā€™s useful information. Unless andres converted urist, urist is not scum. Since, urist and Andres canā€™t lie at the same time

Wait, other people can convert urist too. So,

Unless urist was converted last night, urist is not d1 scum

I mean it narrows the pool from 6 to 4 and from my POV from five to 3 and so a 1/3 shot of scum is not bad imo

I waffled between Andres and Urist as for who to JK last novht. Gut tells me Andres is scum. Gut also told me Urist was a likely convert last night due to his lynch save power

Well that is useful, since we narrowed the pool. Cool!

yes

Unless Andres is scum of course

Why would andres-scum clear urist?

If Andres is scum, urist is by definition not d1 scum. Lol

I originally thought Andres d1. It could be you.
You are saying that you got blocked by scum, right?

for the day one scum pool it would.

iā€™m interested in Srceenplayā€™s role - and whether it tells him if he can actually see what ability was used by a person.