Generic Superhero Mafia II (Game over, Town win!)

Yeah I think Urist is town, Andres is town telling also I think.

Right in the heart of the city, a vaguely feminine computerized voice chimes out to a tired and cranky group of heroes, “I know you’re tired, and believe it or not, I am also tired! Here is who you’re most likely to mutilate and kill today, according to my scans!”

VC 1.3
Urist: Srceenplay, DS
Andres: Mantis
No Lynch: Erika Furudo

End Day: Erika Furudo

Cowards without a vote that don’t get bolded: Urist, Andresvmb

Urist what happens if you vote first and Andres tries to vote the same person later

VOTE: erika

UNVOTE: Andres

So its settled right? We vote erika? Seems to make the only sense

The og wolf is probs ds. I don’t think it’s urist or screen as they don’t seem to assume I’m town.

No one is assuming you are town?

VOTE: Erika

lolk

Right in the heart of the city, a vaguely feminine computerized voice chimes out "Huh, I was expecting a bit
well, more, in terms of discussion. Ah well, I suppose it can’t be helped if you’re that moribund about things!

VC 1.4
Erika: Srceenplay, DS

End Day: Erika Furudo

Cowards without a vote that don’t get bolded: Urist, Andresvmb, Erika Furudo, Mantis

the people who arent curious about all the mechanical oddities are who i think are the scummy ones

unfortunately as of today there can only be one

VOTE: ErikaFurudo

I’m in on this.

Also, Urist, use your vote in a way that might be useful, since it won’t count if it’s also on Erika.

I’m a bit surprised more people aren’t chiming in and there’s 12 hours to go.

GM note: a flip right at deadline may not be possible, but you’ll have one no more than an hour late.

1 Like

Pretty much screen is not chiming in much. But that’s just how he plays. I know I’m not and MS isn’t, but we are confirmed.

Erika seems townish to me. But ya she still has to go so to not be infected

Gonna vote for DS so that he can be tracked tonight
VOTE: DS

Why would you waste a track on someone who is likely going to be blocked?

Because the only other person worth tracking is me and I know I’m town.
Andres is the tracker
MS and Mantis are town
Srceen is untrackable

If people really want me tracked it’s fine, I can vote for myself. You’ll see me go nowhere, but it won’t tell you anything because if I were scum there would be no pressure for me to recruit anyone til after my lynch immunity is gone.

Yeah agreed with the rationale. This is fine in my mind.

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.