Generic Superhero Mafia II (Game over, Town win!)

@DS if you were scum, could you use your license to ill (block) along with your character force field (jailkeep) ?

Yeah and according to the mod, when he clarify my role last night, since I was a blocked last night I can’t be blocked again tonight

sorry fixed above

The mod clarified in thread yesterday that was the case I believe

ok. so technically you could have 2 blocks. if you were scum

i’m gonna wait for Srceen to say more before I decide where to vote.

Urist does seem like he would be a good convert. It pretty much would give scum 1 extra day

Aaaaaand
?

Smart scum would have recruited MS or Mantis today because they’d be off the lynch menu for today.

Andres is very unlikely to be d1 scum. He’d have just claimed the track on DS and say he went nowhere. Which wouldn’t confirm anything since it leaves the possibility of DS taking no action as scum.

I think PoE leaves the d1 scum at probably Srceenplay.

VOTE: Srceenplay

It shows me a random role that the person has.

I think your poe is broken. How does that work?

The problem with the policy lynch is that it tells us nothing from right after we figured out it had to be done. I complained about it but helped push it through because I didn’t see an alternative. It was too much of a risk to do anything else.

There’s not that many options as to who the Scum D1 could be [Me, DS, Srceenplay], so lynching among us makes perfect sense. There’s actually not much I can say to defend myself to be honest, except simply that it’s not me. I’ll reread D1 and see if I can find any clues as to who it is. DS pushing for my lynch so quickly is some reason for concern, but we’ll see. This won’t be easy.

If DS has two blocks though, doesn’t he block me? Remember, he knew that I was going to track him - he has a big incentive to block me to ensure that he can convert someone and not have me track him to them, which is relatively important.

Though it might confirm him as Scum to me, so maybe not a good idea. But then you know who the entire Team is and you still have time to lynch the right people.

Where did I push for your lunch?

Lynch

MS who did you target to get that new power?

Is it possible he waits to infect someone, knowing that he will be tracked. So “blocks” himself
 making it look like scum targeted him
 thereby clearing himself ?

Mod announced that someone was infected during the SOD, so that wild theory has no basis at all

What did you get for DS?

My PoE says that myself, Andres, MS, and Mantis are 100% cleared of being d1 scum. It can only be Srceen or DS. My gut says DS would have pushed a bit harder for a Urist lynch d1. So here we are.

I think MS got recruited but that’s a story for another day.

Oh there’s also the fact that DS probably would not allow Andres to track him to his infection target.
So yeah, Srceen is kinda like 95% confirmed scum.