[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

I really just think Eric is a wolf here

Anyways back to work

valerie is the one that is conftown to me.

Actually I think I can agree that bep is probably town.

I’m not totally sold on Quin or Geyde as town and also Nuclear wasn’t voting so either way this isn’t true

In worlds where Marshal is a wolf I could sort of see him telling Quin not to self-pres to make GKB/Quin look same-alignment

I’m probably not the first one to think that universal-choice backup seems like not a town power?

Hot take: quin is Sayaka Miki

(if you’ve watched the series, that MG choice makes sense. I’ll leave it at that.)

Probably won’t be online for the rest of the day because of irl mishaps

if Chemist is indeed a third party then what is the point of lynch him now. It just serves the MG with not lynching one of them at this point. I do still believe that one of wisp or ash would be the kill today will serve us best on who do you trust more here.

I know chemist’s (claimed) flavor…
Would it be helpful to out it, or would that have too much danger of trio finale?

The claimvig probably goes on abilities not flavor, I don’t think Zone claimed flavor

I’m not going to clear Chemist based on flavor when we know scum gets fakeclaims

I know, but would it be helpful to out?

not sure what it’d do, but w/e

In CoD, the Mason claim from Chad and Banana was contested by a Neighbourhood claim from riku.

I’m not convinced on bepwei; the modposter role has a lot of scum equity.

The fact my role got erased should tell you that I was right about the info I was giving. If i was a mg I would consider that throwing.

If he were scum, why would he not just leave his ability at “I can modpost” and leave the setup info part.

The fact that he was vanillized is not confirmable though, so I can’t really confirm you on that sorry.

Even if your claim is truthful, Scum doesn’t have to fakeclaim.

Setup info gives him a LOT to work with…

What if wolves have fake role claims?
:thonk:

who can we vote that has resonable scum equity and also points to Wisp’s alignment? Currently I am not ready to lynch Wisp

by the nuke flip, they have flavor claims, but it looks like they have to make do with whatever abilities they have.