[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

They still don’t have to use them. Heck, CoD would have been a LOT easier had Shinichi not done that dumb Mason claim.

Not ascetic

I like a Chemist lynch a LOT. I also still like an IDB lynch, though I’m not sure that either of them point to Wisp’s alignment.

Which game
Good to hear

FM2

1 Like

There is no conversion btw

Thought I put that i the op

2 Likes

WHO ARE YOU

What do you think the chances of chem being MG’s if this is tiny then I see no point in lynching him now (possibly worth a Val shot) we need to kill MG’s tonight.

If you asked me about Squirrel, I would have been doubtful. Chem, infinitely less so.

1 Like

Before the last Day phase, I thought you had figured it out! I wasn’t exactly subtle…

@Valerie
You’ve known who I was this whole time… How do you know about that game

Uhhm I can’t think at work

:banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

@Wisp If Geyde knows who I am at this point and you don’t, that’s pretty depressing.

Outside of claimed masonry I’m certain that Valerie is town and fairly sure Wisp/Chemist/Marshal/Bep/Quin are town. Outside of those there just aren’t enough slots in the game for at least one of the hood to not be scum.

No, about what ash is saying about him being a “cult” style of role in the making of this “cult chat” which lead me to believe that he is third party and what ash stated before wincon would be like “get haft of all living players in your cult” or something along those lines. And not worthy of the lynch because we are looking for MG’s here and not a cult role.

Bep and Arete both look like naive town unless the masons are all in fact scum. But the gamestate doesn’t quite feel that way yet.

I disagree with like half of these not going to lie

1 Like

Yeah, neutral hunting is not a good idea right now.

1 Like