[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

Marshal’s claim would have to be Ninja Enabler Magnet, which fits the fluff for MG more than witches based on the roles that have actually flipped by this point due to the multiple ability thing

I’m rereading their slot rn

I aint locking dead in as town yet

I think in a Bep/Valerie town world

{Geyde/Quin/Erik}
always has a wolf, and if Erik flips wolf, dead is never a wolf I believe

also what fucking masons dont vote together? excuse me?

meh Geyde does look uninformed at points, he might still be ok
going to reread quinn and eric when I get a chance tomorrow

VOTE: Erickline
and at this point, I wont listen to, “bUt He Is MeChaNiCiLlY cLeAReD”
let me evaluate these slots properly

In a t/t wagon world, Marshal’s focus on the wagons by really wanting to stop the cfd stands in big contrast to the expected scum behavior which is to sit on their ass and do nothing. Marshal actually believes in the push in a committal way and them wanting to stop the CFD is something town definitely does there more often than scum.
His play is just insanely low WiM which explains why his reads are completely eh

slot defo town after a reval

moving this here for clarity

Dead's Lean List

TownRead:

TownLean:
Ash - Is playing like his normal self and has been helpful to a lot of people, also has a solvy attitude
Squirrel- Squirrel is also playing like his normal helpful self with a lot of his famous drop down menus of posts to analyze
REM- I’ve only played one game with them and that was when I was scum and they were town, but since I was able to analyze their town game from being scum they are playing very similarly to that.
Arete- I played with an Arete scum, and he is not playing anything like he was then. With what I know about Arete if he was scum he would have us all on his hook by now in a setup like this.
Quin- I never really got the scum lean on him at first, though that could be due to me more scimming.

Nulltown:
Litten- Seems to be playing like normal Litten and has had some good analysis on certain topics, also had a lot of posts and scimming them gave me a town vibe.
Allison- I disagree about their view on counter wagons, but a view most everything else they have done as more townie than scummy
Ari- seems to be Ari, I can’t read him but so far he is playing like himself and not like the one game where he was scum so putting him here

Null:
Everyone not mentioned is here, hopefully I don’t forget anyone that should be somewhere else but there are too many people
I will say Im putting Eric here due to me shelving me earlier theory on him
Nullscum:
Zone- He plays similar to Ari, except from what Iv’e heard from people who hes seens him play before he is trying to help more. From what I know of Ari’s play he also tries more when he is scum.

Scumlean:
Marshal- really went hard on gkb and didn’t let up, he has mentioned ties to Arete so I could see him power wolfing. Half of his posts don’t add anything either which is a common scum tactic.
Quarky- Low posts and just jumping on wagons, Low posts in itself isnt bad they were a sub in and I have low posts too, but this is almost an exact quote from hyperdrive where he flipped scum playing like this.

I am already there I think

@Geyde
yo help me read the squirrel/chem slot

this is one of his posts, Iso him by click his avatar and hitting
squirrel

Honestly
I question why REM has gotten a free pass since d1
The only real content posts they made yesterday were confusion over where scum could be and creating a shot order for Val

@hood
What has rem done so far

will do

she got a free pass mostly because of the hood
and TBH I kinda trust Litten
Ill reread them* after work today

adding here for easy access

Rem's Read List

Alright so, I’ve finished reading up and I’m just going to give my thoughts his chronological order-ish. I opened by asking people if they were a witch. I’d already come to the conclusion that I was probably town for the following reasons:

1. There’s not enough magical girls in the series to make an uninformed majority. I was already thinking about this before the game started.
  2. I didn’t have a like… team lmao
  3. My role was too underpowered to be a wolf in this type of setup
  4. I asked orange what the uninformed majority wincon was and he wouldn’t tell me, which would be weird if I was not town.

So that meant that other witches probably are town as well. So I came up with the extremely creative foolproof reaction test to ask people if they were witch SOD to see if I could get some townies to derp, of whom I asked ash and nibio. So reading SOD there’s a ton of info you can get from this. The people online at the time I think the most information can be gathered are:

Glass: Glass rubs me as town more from his reaction. If he was scum I feel like he would try to get himself townread for claiming witch like ash did rather than just hanging back and waiting to see what happened. While I would normally scumread someone for this, I think its town indicative because scum would be in a rush to try and get cred rather than just stand back.

Alison: I added them to this list because they were on but they didn’t really say anything but hello so… /shrug

ash: Ash was one of the people I asked are you a witch to and I think they’re responded in a really towny way. As stated before, I think if they were scum they would have just full out claimed witch instead of saying this:

ash4fun:
No I’m one of those zombie things that happens at the end of ep.12

While they did full on claim witch earlier, the tone suggests they were unsure and thought about it more which leads me to believe they are town.

Arete: This slot hit me as kinda weird because he didn’t have the same uncertainty as other slots did about alignment, but I think this can be explained by the fact he’s in a neighborhood further up the thread. Null on him.

Nibio: This slot strikes me as really weird. He was one of the people I asked my witch question to and he didn’t answer, either because he didn’t see it or he avoided it. When I’m scrolling further down in his iso, nothing really screams town to me. He kinda does introductory things and makes a joke that feels really awkward to me right here:

Nibio:
Same tbh haha, I was so happy to be one as well, but now I am kinda sad

Scumread.

EricKline: Like Arete, this slot seemed to have too much information, especially because of this comment on witches:

EricKline:

Alright boy’os

Who wants to claim their witch ship and receive a gift of tomato’s for their claim

But this could be because he was in the neighborhood as mentioned after. The more I think about this post, the more I think it’s a giant derp for Eric. Not only would scum most likely know that witches are town, I don’t think they would make a post like this BECAUSE they probably know this fact. Eric pretty much derped he though witches were actually scum so I have a townread on him.

Marshal: This is a scumread for me. Observe my genius. So his ISO starts off kinda weird, just shootposts a ton, joking about being a wolf, and then claims witch after two other people had. This is really scummy to me because he didn’t really do much beforehand and he jumped on the bandwagon AFTER people did. It feels more like an awkward grab for towncred to me than something actually towny.

darth: Townread here. Their confusion and approach to the thread makes me think they’re very likely town. They make a little joke about it and seem genuinely confused the first couple posts, which aren’t very easy to fake as a wolf.

Operator_chan: This slot hits me as kinda scummy. If I remember correctly they’re a newbie, so not knowing what to do makes sense, but the way they joke about witches feels odd to me, and the way they jumped on the Eric and claming witch bandwagon

Rem is scum

They never do this as town
And I’ve only see them do it as scum

Ok I am at Eric is a wolf, and you are at Rem is a wolf

do what? you know them?

what??? SGSFGSFTHDGFHDFHDF
this isnt real is it?
@REM