[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

I’ve played with them (sulit, who is REM here) a few times
Them making a wall of that proportion is outlandish for town!them

It’s not a perfect comparison after checking but I get the vibe

I take everything back

I’m thrown off by sheer wtf

@Geyde
i mean I either conclude from that readlist that she is bad town, or she is a wolf
because all of her scum leans flipped town, or me (who is town), and marshal who I think likely flips town

by sheer?

@Valerie
come play UwU

I’m having trouble deciding if that’s an elaborate setup worked on by scum or massive overexplaining done by town
I can plausibly see both

ehhhhhh idk

@Geyde ill probably stay up for like 40 more mins, but you need to talk to me about squirrel when you can

and there is pretty much a red check on me, so I need your thoughts on it

@Geyde
like I really need someone else to help me sort Arete, and Ash as well
but we have more than 48 hours remaining, so take ur time if u need to

Also read through squirrel
Hard swinging in first two posts is anti wincon for scum

• Townread @ash4fun (witch = town post)
  • Townread @Marshal (claimed witch near immediately after)
  • Townread @Litten (ditto)
  • Townread @Zone_Q11 (ditto, plus I doubt a mafia would push so strongly with the threat of dayvig - er, technically it’s nightvig, since it’s nighttime now? idk)
  • Townlean @EricKline (long blurb about why, but basically bc he didn’t out Arete)
  • Townlean @Arete (mindmelds, which admittedly isn’t helpful for the rest of you, since they happened a lot later)

I’m townleaning gellnick because I doubt that he would repeat the same witch = scum idea without somebody on his scumteam warning him not to do so because it attracts suspicion.

3 of these are flipped town, another one being likely town
His reasoning is bad, but it’s a very very shit play for scum to make unless there were 2+ scum in that pile
Plus their townlean on my slot was well developed (and if you made that against town that would be even shittier)

Their slot seems pretty pure
Votes are bad though, so meta might be useful?

Chemist voting a townlean is a bad look for the slot
He’s coasting so definitely want to see more

overall townlean on the slot

oops
sorry for the pings

Chem’s activity level is NAI

framers are bastard and your play actively reminds me of your town games more than the one scum game I played with you
I feel like check is fake but not sure if its a reaction test or scum

known

It’s 11:30 PM my time
I’ll have time tomorrow since weekend but I’m definitely getting to sleep after posting this

@ash4fun
@Bepwei
@IronicDeadBird
@quin
@Icibalus
@Valerie
@Chemist1422
@Marshal
@Deadbananas

Worst Case Scenario we are in lylo tomorrow
We need to really take a look at the Neighborhood

@Arete
@EricKline
@REM

because this will be a problem in mylo

also given that their is a red check on me, I want all of your thoughts on the matter if you havent already given them, I also implore you to actually read my posts before you decide that this red check is real, because it certainly isn’t correct

so we need to discuss what is happening here

I am going to sleep
goodnight

from my POV its not a busdriver, she admitted it wasnt, and the likelyhood of a framer in a non-bastard game is pretty much 0, and I dont think there is much else mechanically that could cause this to happen

so she is either FPSing, or she is a wolf

I’ll be back later today to discuss. I have robotics all day