[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

…yeah

imagine having 22 players and if we mislynch today we are probably in mylo/lylo, I really dont see the point of all this

and all town has is a jailkeeper, which roleblocks at the cost of protection? who we lynched day 1?

k

There is a fine line between a game of mafia, and a mechanical rollercoaster
The first is fun, I like solving games, the latter is just unfun

TARGET VOTES VOTERS
GoalkeeperBoss 10 REM Litten ash4fun IronicDeadBird Valerie Squirrel2412 Marshal Zone_Q11 Scout6088/quarky Alison
quin 4 Arete EricKline Nibio Ari_2412
Not Voting 3 Bepwei gellnick NuclearBurrito
Valerie 1 quin
EricKline 1 Deadbananas
Marshal 1 GoalkeeperBoss

Icibalus (9): Marshal, ash4fun, REM, IronicDeadBird, Chemist1422, deadbananas, Wisp, Arete, bepwei
deadbananas (6): TotallyNotKyubey, Icibalus, Ari_2412, Quin, Valerie, Geyde
IronicDeadBird (1): EricKline

Icibalus was a wagon that lasted for most of d2, but was most heavily contested by deadbananas (other significant wagons that popped up were against bepwei and against IDB)
I’m almost certain that the entire deadbananas wagon is pure

Notably Marshal and Ash tried to pull people back onto the Ici wagon near EoD after bananas became largest one
So yeah, that wagon looks mega impure

Marshal - Stayed on for entire day, calling CW scumcore and vice versa for Ici voters
Ash - On and off, but stayed on for a large part of day
REM - Votes on Marshal with very little explanation. (not related to votes but might be important) stated that they didn’t have a clue who scum could be as a reply to me saying a similar thing. Will recheck play to see if matches up. Sheeps Arete’s logic onto Ici and sticks until EoD. 1098 / 1106 are mildly important posts.
IDB - Went on Bep after Zone provoked him to vote someone, then went onto Ari when provoked by Valerie to switch. Then goes onto Marshal because they haven’t been having high activity. Rest of play is marked by being drunk, and sheeps a vote onto Icibalus by request from Marshal after putting his vote out for free
Chemist - Sheep votes on Ici when told to vote (despite giving them a light townlean earlier)
Deadbananas - Self pres vote on Ici. Voted on Ari with Wisp and brings some questionable logic. Becomes main wagon for a bit then gets saved by a CFD back onto Ici (provoked by Marshal / Ash iirc)
Wisp - Will handle slot later. It’s a lot of work since high activity
Arete - Same as wisp
Bep - Sheeps onto Ici

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

That was a lot of work

1 Like

@Geyde
that was a lot of work? excuse me?

1 Like

Mobile

1 Like

there is barely any conclusions? its literally useless

I was writing down vote patterns for all the voters on the wagon
Useful in order to not have to check back every 3 seconds when trying to make a conclusion

Ash claims to have basically redchecked Wisp in cycle 1

does this in any way affect your analysis

I skimmed through and saw that
I’m still mulling it over

Plus I haven’t really made a deep dive into where I think scum are on the wagon

TARGET VOTES VOTERS
GoalkeeperBoss 10 REM Litten ash4fun IronicDeadBird Valerie Squirrel2412 Marshal Zone_Q11 Scout6088/quarky Alison
Valerie 1 quin
EricKline 1 Deadbananas
Marshal 1 GoalkeeperBoss

edit: missed a person
edit 2: missed another

1 Like

this is green as well (since it’s Ici)

Bepwei is high likely to be town

I have to get up early tomorrow and I’m not having coherent thoughts at this point anyway

good night everyone

TARGET VOTES VOTERS
Valerie 1 quin
EricKline 1 Deadbananas
Marshal 1 GoalkeeperBoss
IDB Posts

Mildly important posts here ^^

[quote=“IronicDeadBird, post:1190, topic:3581”]

YO MASONS has your chat gotten bigger?

[/quote

Slot yesterday was almost entirely explaining themselves, IIoA, and voting players with very little reasoning behind them (was asked to do so sometimes but eh)
What he ends up doing is adding to thread in ‘helpful’ ways but not doing the things that would actually help town. But for his talk of the thread being less dynamic, he doesn’t do anything to change that and instead basically exists in thread.

It seems like they’re coasting off of being townread early, which is kind of where I think scum are at atp since the vast majority of activity can be consolidated into three players

Lean scum

@Wisp
I think you mentioned that you thought deadbananas was town after flips earlier

Why is that the case from your POV?
Their self pres onto Ici was very performative and self aware for all intents and purposes

Icibalus (10): Marshal, ash4fun, REM, IronicDeadBird, Chemist1422, deadbananas, Wisp, Arete, bepwei, Valerie
deadbananas (5): TotallyNotKyubey, icibalus, Ari_2412, Quin, Geyde
IronicDeadBird (1): EricKline

ya there is no way that I believe that dead bananas wagon is all pure
@EricKline
your vote is actually garbage lol, and you did not give a damn about either of those wagons
and coicendently both your stronger town reads were killed…

The wolves did not care about either of those wagons, and the vote movements between both are town
Valerie/Me/Bep

its not definite, but I dont trust you at all, your reads are shallow as all hell, and based on wagonomics, one of either you or quin has to be a wolf