[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

also here are common bastard roles

Actor Forced to take on all the attention of hammering; cannot have voting patterns examined.
Bus Driver Muddles up results and causes confusion on both sides (depending on implementation).
Framer Akin to scum-directed unaware Miller; guilty results tend to have much more pull than a Godfather’s innocents.
Lyncher Third-party role that only cares about one player and not the scum.
Post Restriction Many players simply do not like post restrictions.
Silencer It only hinders the town when it’s a town role and it’s not fun to play against when it’s a scum role.
Survivor Generally not fun to play as.
Voteless Has no ability to (mechanically) affect the game.
Watcher Arguably stronger than Cop and Tracker and called “cheap” because of it

i accidently partially copy and pasted it into my other post

busdriver depends honestly, a silent busdriver is bastard
a framer/godfather is almost always bastard

that list is kinda wack, since Survivors and watchers are not bastard in the slightlest

… aren’t both of these super normal and common roles in mashes???

So we are given this role, but I think care has been taken to make it non-bastard.

I have asked if there is a possibility of bastard results, pending response.

as in they’re almost always V/V or W/W not V/W

survivors aren’t bastard they just suck

yes I think bus drivers are only bastard if they are silent
Framers are another thing
Godfathers/Framers should never be in a game unless the mod states that their are roles that may exist that can affect actions

Hey wisp, you said you got roleblocked, right?

What message did you get?

I kinda want to know exactly what did happen to me last night day.

9/4

this game is so swingy, more than one person is dying every night, we have a bus driver, we have a ninja, we have wrong info on me

and I am being roleblocked every night?

I have to paraphrase, it just says
“You have slept soundly”

but given my role, thats not the information I would get if my action produced no info

are you sure that you’re being roleblocked at opposed to having a role that doesn’t get feedback?

nice crosspost

anyways, time for bed for me.

g’night.

im not dumb, I know how roles interact with information
Even if orange decided to change message flavors
him not answering me when I ask questions like, “does this mean x”, that he should absolutely be answering

means he is being a bastard mod

¯_(ツ)_/¯

on my homesite the standard thing is for non-investigative roles to just always get “you slept peacefully” (e.g. a doctor wouldn’t know if they were roleblocked) and I’m not super familiar with what’s standard

what is the standard for investigation roles?

on my homesite it’s usually either “[insert result as appropriate],” “something prevented you from investigating your target,” or “your target was changed last night [insert result without specifying the new target]”

the latter two have some variation depending on the game/host

ok now do u think, given an investigative role, that “you have slept peacefully” is a sufficient answer?
also consider that a soft, you will get no more

given my role, that means we have 5 investigative roles
a masonry of 3
and an IC

so now you can understand my skepticism

but I also think its doubtful that Orange put literally no mechanical information in this game that isnt somewhat trustable

#fuckMechanics

For an investigative in particular I would interpret that as meaning that you were prevented in some way (e.g. roleblock/commuter/targeting Ici/etc.)