[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

From a scum PoV letting you get a false redcheck would be better than just killing you because it could get your target mislynched and then you mislynched as well (this is in worlds where you’re both town)

also like

I’m told you shared your result in chat

Chemist/Squirrel also had all of yesterday to do something with that check and they basically ignored it as far as I can tell?

THEY DIDNT EVEN HAVE SOMEONE TO SCUM READ…

Anyway, I’m confident in my own check, and if I have to vanity wagon this thing, I will.

I see what you mean that it could be that…but I’m almost certain that’s not what it is.

@Arete
this is not the response you get out of someone who basically just got a pseudo red check

neither is 540 and yet I feel like faking a redcheck here would be weird? Like, if scum wants you out that much, why wouldn’t they just … kill you …

who knows, NKA is just wifom

sure but “why would you outright sacrifice a scum member to get a single player out” isn’t

I’ve seen it happen but it wouldn’t really make sense to do it here

I already said that I goofed up how to play investigative…

My neighborhood pre-mason member said to out myself on a redcheck, but I said that I wanted to stay hidden and watch what they would do.

Once valerie claimed, I thought nibio was scum, but didn’t want to antagonize them so that I could maybe get another check. So I thought I was being clever by making association reads.

Also, I think the lengths orange went to clairify the bus driver situation, it doesn’t outright disprove bastard roles, but I think it indicates that the game is supposed to be non-bastard.

well my role card says I am a witch, so I cant answer that
in a highly mechanical game its possible to work around that

but the problem isnt even the check, the problem is she had the check, but didnt soft it at all the previous day

I guess the “tinfoil” vote on me counts? and its possible she thought I was trying to save Icibalus which made us look w/w

that is the explanation I am told she gave for voting Ici there yes

*he

UNVOTE
ok I need time to think then

Can you maybe try to get some clarification as to whether there could in theory exist framers/etc. or other abilities that would affect the reliability of your result?

well, more accurately I thought it proved deadbananas town, and ici was supporting the wagon on him, but yeah.

it doesnt even matter what my alignment is
if Ici is a wolf there, he is never getting lynched like that
you think a collective town just jumps on a wolf, off literally nothing? and the wolves cant easily defend that?

you have an answer for everything dont you

based on information that has been communicated to me I have reason to believe that Bananas/Ash are almost always aligned regardless of alignment

what?

|Actor|read that to yourself