[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

just chill, a lot of people havent even responded yet

if you’re secretly an omnimiller now would be a good time to claim
(obvious joke post is obvious)

dude if I was a miller, I would show up as not having gun first of all
and if I was a miller, I would claim it in my first post always

Actually, wait.

@ash4fun

Did you claim in the neighborhood who you were checking before the end of the phase where you submitted the ability?

Now, I haven’t played much with arete (3 games), but I have been right about his alignment in every game. I just can’t prove it. Like once I scumread them for a really stupid reason. Once they countered my argument, it was literally a scum read for no reason. I get this same feeling about the masonry. I kinda think it might be worth getting a mason flip, but idk.

probably, but like if they are all town, then I would rather vote the one that I think is wolfy over anything, so I need to look back on them all

Actually I would rather vig a mason, but that could be risky considering the roles in the game.

this is actually super important, for reasons which I will elaborate on once it’s been answered

Each time, I talked over who to check with everybody in my neighborhood.

So yes, I would consider the decision to check wisp to be more or less a joint decision, and they certainly know who I checked before the result came in.

VOTE: Chemist1422

hot take

Wisp/Ash is TvT and Chemist is scum neighborizer with the scumteam having the ability to alter investigative results (e.g. a framer)

Although, wisp, I got the same feeling from you about a lot of what you said earlier. I’m going to sleep on it.

someone tell me if this is a dumb theory

where the hell did chemist come from?

I would call framer bastard.

not saying it doesn’t exist, but I don’t think it should be here.

He’s the neighborizer

in worlds where he’s scum and scum have a framer of some sort they could just frame you

both of you and Ash feel real here

aaaaa

and if a framer is in this game I would be irked that I wasnt told this was bastard

just take a step back, and go some real analysis, without mechanics

I think if squrrel were scum he could have just nk’d me before I had a chance to check anything.

squirrel was replaced by chemist.

Hm, I’ve played in games on my homesite with framers but they were usually marked as slightly-bastard-in-some-way so I don’t know

maybe this is a dumb theory but you both feel real to me??

well ash is admitting she “chose” me, and I am not assuming a framer, so
VOTE: ash4fun

this is now a dichotomy