[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

sorry I am just irked, I apologize

That’s what people are telling me

there is too much behind the scenes info, I cant work with this honestly

why? you even thought it was T/T, when did it turn into a full on wolf read?

thoughts before i head out

question: why did ari die instead of a mason? why the hydra?
why hasn’t a mason flipped?

I scumread 2/3 of that masonry and wont trust ever fully arete so besides the mech stuff i don’t like any of those slots.

maybe we don’t flip a mason today but a mason should be flipped soon.

also
i feel like ash and i were in the same mindset at the lynch

everything he’s said is what i’ve been thinking.

he is just town

neither of you get to be town, this is why mafia is a team game, not the “I am so good at this game, just trust me”, and this is coming from someone who is super cocky

dead is probably not a wolf

i was saying that more for post-my lynch.

just know that ash is town and ive been mindmelding with him left and right.

and y’all should 100% yeet a mason

ok im off

The tvt think like I said was just “i haven’t read this and I don’t want to”

Then I read it. I still didn’t ‘like’ it, and so I was probably pretty hasty/lazy in reading it and forming a conclusion. And I’m sorry.

I’ll try to think my stuff through more before I make conclusions. But for now, I need to get some sleep.

@Marshal

Can I get your-in-particular read on Wisp-in-particular?

I was kind of thinking along the same lines neither of these kills look like the faction kill to me (more like shots trying to hit MG’s and missing their mark) even if you would have died and not Ari who you put in your place. I still would not consider that a faction kill.

So this brings me to the conclusion to what did happen to that kill that would put us in a worse position then we are here. So we already have one claim of roleblocked (would that be something to peruse).

I am sitting here thinking, “who even checks me looking for a gun”

@Quin
what did you do last night?

What dose it matter to you?

excuse me?

someone looking for an MG who doesn’t read you as a vig? I guess? It’s not my check

You are asking someone to claim, I will claim when I deem it needed. Not when someone asks me to.

I have literally no wim to deal with this right now

you wouldnt even claim when about to die, or self preserve, you dont have the critical thinking to know, “when to claim”

this game isnt worth my time honestly

Actually one more thing:

Wisp claims that he doesn’t have a gun, and arete says he does, yes?

All else equal, I’d be inclined to trust arete (I’m pretty confident in the masonry). So that leaves two choices.

1. Arete and the masonry are trying some gambit with this gunsmith
  2. Wisp is lying about his gun.

Does this sound correct to people?
Or is there another possibility?

(Actually have to go now)

and there is basically a red check on me, which means you probably always have to evaluate me, cause everything I done is probably null and void now