[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

I’m saying that some unspecified person says he does and not commenting on who

I’m relaying it because claimvig

I dont see why Action Dan would busdrive me, so like idk whats happening here
and ive been roleblocked both nights

this is why I dont join heavy mechanical games

ok but how do you have that information? you dont have to out the person?

How was I about to die N1? There was enough time to get 5 whole people who could have honestly created another wagon if they so wanted from the time I claimed. And I think I have addressed the “self saving voting” thing enough times.

You saying that I cannot choose the proper time to claim basically saying that I am straight up intentionally throwing. This is not my first rodeo playing a mafia game.

I am on the borders of getting angry, so I wont say what I was going to say to you Quinn
if I die today because of this non-sense all I can say is good luck

2 Likes

Either one of my Mason partners or someone who has some means of communication with a mason partner has a gunsmith check and this information was shared in the neighborhood

how were u not about to die n1? you literally almost died lmao, like what? and you should have died
since your counter wagon was not wolfy

but y’all decided some weird mechanics play was better than just not lynching the Jailor

@Arete
ok well we are going to start thinking about this now, because when I die, you will see my alignment, cause there is no way they a way to hide it after the first MG’s girl death. and there is absolutely no way a role exists in this game to make me flip the opposite alignment, because that is beyond bastard

so what happens when I flip town?

I dont believe you guys are masons, and simultaneously also have your own abilities, and I dont believe that someone else is just a gun smith, and found a way to send it to you

or that a gun smith even checks me

Assuming that happens then the person claiming the check would be outed scum

According to the information I have their result specifically used your name rather than the phrase “your target”

you think wolves just lie about information to get one person dead?

@Arete
why arent you voting me? do you not trust them?

I mean if you flip town then either they’re a wolf, or there’s some ability that makes them get false results, right? And you seem like a weird target for a framer, and they weren’t an outed investigative

I don’t know if I trust them

That’s one of the things I’m trying to figure out at the moment

Like, I absolutely think that you’re a strong enough player to fool me, but I feel like wolf you would just … claim a role with a gun?

I wish you did that before throwing me under the bus

I am not a good wolf, I am a good town lol
I can not keep up consistency as a wolf

either that, or I would straight up call them a liar, but I am trying to understand everything, and given the circumstances I can’t

Okay, I’m gonna come clean.

I am the gunsmith.

I am in a neighborhood with one of the masons, and I have a “has the ability to kill” check on nibio.

I used my check D1 on nibio, found a gun, and didn’t really know what to do with that.
I used my D2 check on geyde, but I didn’t get a result.

But given that wisp is clearly lying about their claim,
VOTE: Wisp

btw the masonry suggested I out.

Except that one of the things I was trying to look at to solve this was your response to the check