[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

no idea why I said that, could be because of the tone of your posts, and how you choose to talk, as well as your use of exclamation marks

@Ari_2412
I think you are pushing bad reads, and you are probably the only person that actually looks wolfy right now

As oppose to any of my previous games?

“The style”? Out of literally every scummy thing that I may or may not have done, you chose “style”?

Okay then, McStyle, elaborate in at least 300 words how “my style” isn’t to your liking, because whatever you’re going to put in this essay won’t change ANYTHING about me!

I don’t get something. Whoever “greenchecked you” (which is BS since nobody should have 2 abilities to both Cop and “Day” Broadcast) is clearly either trolling, or a MG. For starters, why aren’t you hunting for that person?

Yeah. No.
I am a sheep. This goes against sheep laws.
Also; I ignore logic. The moment I read “Bep is just town” instead of “Bep looks town”, I know something is wrong.
…hey Marshal, eren’t you the one I TR, causing me to TR Litten as well?

VOTE: Marshal

idk your previous games?

There’s a whole group on top who’s controlling the game that I am not particularly fond of.

and?

@Zone_Q11 You know Wisp! Is this normal for him as town?! This seems fake!

That was me asking you about you, not you talking about me!

1 Like

Go to CD and read up on it. I am making a change to my game since I played better last game as a mafia and I want to bring my average game up to my best rather than bringing my best game down to my average game.

1 Like

Okay, having read through part of Squirrel’s Iso in M13 I’m pretty confident he’s town here (no, I didn’t read through the whole M13 Iso, I stopped once I became confident he was out of his wolf range here)

more specifically in M13 basically all of his reads were basically non-stop hedging; he did do a little of that here, but he also had enough reads that were not that to make the difference very notable

he’s also just generally been giving me townie pings

1 Like

I don’t care. I have the same ability as the modkilled troll. If I were to say anything else, I would be dead because of the BS mindset where scum and VIs will shout: “This guy lies, so we can’t trust him.”

If you don’t trust the claim: Kill me.
I give you no other choice.

Player Substitution:

quarky will be replaced by @ActionDan

Also I disagree with this

I don’t think W!Ari would see me-in-particular as an easy lynch even without me being a Mason, and also I’m a Mason

@Valerie
why does that look fake?
and I am not awkward, I am one of the strongest players in this game, if not the strongest
next to maybe Litten, and Chemist

@Ari_2412
you go find me a town and a wolf game, and then I will go read them, I am not going to find them myself

They could make a strong scum team. It would be much easier to get rid of them now if we need to since they’ll have a better ratio later

I was a Scum on FM2 on CD. Any other CD game I’ve played I’ve been a townie

:eyes:

1 Like

Off the top of my head I vaguely remember Nibio pinging me (but not why), but also them doing something that felt vaguely townie (but not what it was)

time to re-read them and see if I can remember where literally any of my impressions on that slot came from

easy is the wrong word, I mean bad pushes
there has to be a mixture of confidence, paranoia, and thought
he is just wolf reading people without actually trying to understand them
and you being a possible mason should be a thought in his head

I think wisp is in nibio’s slot, right?

@Wisp

Towngame for Ari: https://www.chiefdelphi.com/t/fm1-a-new-beginning/368062

Scumgame for Ari: https://www.chiefdelphi.com/t/game-thread-fm2-deadnight/368768