[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

Nibio was Wisp, I think!

Wisp and Nibio are the same person

Excuse me?

oh :man_facepalming:

you dont lynch the possible deep wolves on day 2 without reasoning, your reasoning is, “They are scary”

I know Wisp from MC, but if you know me, then you also ought to know that I have bad memory. I barely remember anything about Wisp aside from his MC PFP, which was Phi from Zero Escape (Time Dilemma version).

1. No problems with upping Ari. There is only enough space for 1 VI in any village.
  2. What’s with you and Alison? She’s subbed by Geyde now, so I hope that you two can work together now.

Yes, that’s one of my reasons. My other reason is that Arete is playing the same game as he did in FM2 as a scum.

ok Ill go through ur those games in a bit

Sounds good
VOTE: Zone_Q11

VOTE: Arete

I tl you, but a mutual friend wanted me to tell you to stop being arrogant!

…interesting. You are emitting a higher level of patience than I had expected. Now I suddenly want Wisp’s head to be on a silver platter.

1 Like

Hi!

This is the ActionDan head of the Hydra checking in. I haven’t read anything here in detail or looked at all at the previous posts in the other forum (CD).

As far as I could tell from a skim, there’s a claimed vig that shot scum and a masonery of 3. It didn’t seem like that last bit was confirmed, but it really ought to.

In anycase I’ll be pouring over what’s in this thread so far in more detail but I don’t plan to touch the other forum at all unless there’s something specific that anyone wants to bring to my attention.

~AD

1 Like

Zone vs Ari is like watching two anime villains fight /s

4 Likes

lol, I am trying to tone it down
the pace of this game is getting to me, and I cant confidently call anyone a wolf, which irks me

1 Like

@TotallyNotKyubey Hi ActionDan! We also got a mod-posted message from a player that said that bepwei is town!

Welcome to the game! The other forum has about 2500 posts, so reading it is probably a good idea!

If you can’t find an sr, find a tr!

Ya know what, I’m just gonna put my vote on my top tinfoil-scumread, and go the f:cheese:k to sleep. God knows I need it.

VOTE: Wisp

It’s kinda been lurking in the back of my mind for a while, so let’s just see how it sticks. I’ll probably move it tomorrow. Maybe. idk.

G’night all!

@Arete
ok I see it

UNVOTE

your top tinfoil scum read, is your top poster who you want to evaluate day 2? of a 22/21 player game?
why are you even evaluating your tinfoils right now