[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

Anyways I would like Ari to be a bigger train, and I am glad I dont have to deal with Alison’s opinion on the matter of counter trains

Tonally Ari’s pushes all we forced as if hes trying to look like he is doing something, and his pushes are just easy anyways

The game had post caps enforced by loss of vote for the day and if our targets didn’t require healing their post cap got reduced by 10 percent

I’ve played with squirrel for quite a bit. I don’t know anything about mist though.

I don’t remember his scumgames super well, but I think the “catching up” wallpost is pretty close to his town games… but might be NAI cuz I don’t remember his scumgames.

still feels townie to me though.

My targets change! That’s all I’m explaining for the time being!

1 Like

I’m not sure I’ve literally ever read Mist correctly apart from ‘LyLo in the Cop13er after he replaced into a slot that was borderline an outed wolf’

So instead I’m going to try to just read Squirrel for now and read Mist once it actually becomes relevant

on that note can you give me the name of a Squirrel scumgame?

What are you talking about?!

While I have you here, can you answer my earlier question about being naturally awkward?!

Squirrel looked very townie to me!

I have no idea, can you point me to it?

Oh, was it the same mist? (probably shoulda guessed)

But the slot is still mostly defined by squirrel rn imo

1 Like

I mean I did it cause I’m new. I know you didn’t answer anyone else when they asked but why’d you vote me?

Indeed it is

No I don’t trust REM. I’m looking very closely at REM right now.

ur iso is lack luster, but I saw that u were somewhat knew, and I just don’t want to vote you off having no reason to town read you when I dont have a reason to wolf read you either

but why?

This!

REM reads as townie outside of the masonry and lends some credence to the masonry! I already had a tr on REM and thought she was part of the neighborhood masonry before it was revealed!

A big thank-you to darth-tabor and her work on the database! I was kinda busy during RHAMP and first quarter for like M9-M15

1 Like

Reasoning?

Nvm