[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

yes lmao

So, I’m a little tired and have a headache now…

But why is the non-self-pres onto town more scum than town?

My current thinking is that it is the scum wincon to build trains on townies, and quin was avoiding that, even when he had a perfect reason.

But I know I’m probably wrong, so could you explain your reasoning?

Okay, I re-read Ironic and I basically didn’t find anything AI

Based on the start of their Iso they’re a new player and voting lots of different players is more often town-AI than scum-AI from newbies? But they haven’t really done anything AI

putting them in the PoE for now but not really a priority

there was a point in time when the wagons were tied, and he kept his vote on a dead wagon, over saving himself, its game throwing as either alignment to be fair

but a weaker wolf might just show TMI
its not townie, its either you think its wolfy, or its NAI

Next is Quin

I basically stand by my read of Quin/GKB as likely the same alignment and GKB is flipped town, so

town

next question

Gellnick was wolfy and Ici hasn’t done anything really to change it

also Ici feels kind of off but that might just be confirmation bias

shot a wolf

Litten didn’t have KP so there’s no world where we’re misclearing him based on a dead person’s shot, and if it came from a living person they’d have claimed it

this slot is basically always town

quinn only gets the benefit of the doubt because his train was so high for so long with no counter train
@Zone_Q11
I am still stuck at, “you claimed the same role as a dead townie”
I dont see why we would have two of the exact same role
thats the one thing I am still questioning about your slot

No they sound like a loser…
The person that would is dead. Litten asked if this was my first mafia game (my response was no but it’s my first closed setup) and thought I was townread for being “pure”.
I originally voted Operator Chan after Marshall, GKB then subbed in for operator chan an I switched off to the other big wagon, but then when presented with the “I can take dead people” logic I jumped back onto gkb. Uhhh yeah anything else?

The thing I’m stuck at there is ‘why would a wolf look at a flipped townie and immediately claim to have the exact same role as them’

The set-up design article on Mafia University says it’s a good idea to stick in duplicate roles to counter basically that thought process

quin does not have to be town
and saying, his counter wagon flipped town so he is probably town because he would’ve vote their if he is mafia, is wrong

that one cracked me up btw

1 Like

what… games barely ever have duplicate roles like that, usually its one is a wolf or one is town
I could see maybe
Odd night Tracker
Even night tracker

but I guess that could make up for the ninja?

also MU is trash, there are only a few good players on that site

I think I’ll agree with you on this point. I don’t really think he’s scum rn, but that’s after only one day of info. I think that this slot will solve itself pretty quickly.

I do think that he shouldn’t be today’s lynch however. There’s probably a scummier slot that we can find today.

I had a game on another site where I and another player were both doctor-healers who would, if the player we targeted wouldn’t have died, both impose the literal exact same penalty on that player

I don’t think it’s particularly impossible

yes that is fair

@IronicDeadBird
I dont understand why everyone jumped to GKB because of that comment… We wouldnt even have this problem if Quin had died, becauce GKB would have self resolved most likely

Quin probably does still self-resolve but his play is too erradic to be +ev for town anyways
and if he doesnt he will always be a problem

going to take a look at this slot now

like, CPR doctors?

but maybe makes them hated instead of dead?