[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

and?

@Zone_Q11 You know Wisp! Is this normal for him as town?! This seems fake!

That was me asking you about you, not you talking about me!

1 Like

Go to CD and read up on it. I am making a change to my game since I played better last game as a mafia and I want to bring my average game up to my best rather than bringing my best game down to my average game.

1 Like

Okay, having read through part of Squirrel’s Iso in M13 I’m pretty confident he’s town here (no, I didn’t read through the whole M13 Iso, I stopped once I became confident he was out of his wolf range here)

more specifically in M13 basically all of his reads were basically non-stop hedging; he did do a little of that here, but he also had enough reads that were not that to make the difference very notable

he’s also just generally been giving me townie pings

1 Like

I don’t care. I have the same ability as the modkilled troll. If I were to say anything else, I would be dead because of the BS mindset where scum and VIs will shout: “This guy lies, so we can’t trust him.”

If you don’t trust the claim: Kill me.
I give you no other choice.

Player Substitution:

quarky will be replaced by @ActionDan

Also I disagree with this

I don’t think W!Ari would see me-in-particular as an easy lynch even without me being a Mason, and also I’m a Mason

@Valerie
why does that look fake?
and I am not awkward, I am one of the strongest players in this game, if not the strongest
next to maybe Litten, and Chemist

@Ari_2412
you go find me a town and a wolf game, and then I will go read them, I am not going to find them myself

They could make a strong scum team. It would be much easier to get rid of them now if we need to since they’ll have a better ratio later

I was a Scum on FM2 on CD. Any other CD game I’ve played I’ve been a townie

:eyes:

1 Like

Off the top of my head I vaguely remember Nibio pinging me (but not why), but also them doing something that felt vaguely townie (but not what it was)

time to re-read them and see if I can remember where literally any of my impressions on that slot came from

easy is the wrong word, I mean bad pushes
there has to be a mixture of confidence, paranoia, and thought
he is just wolf reading people without actually trying to understand them
and you being a possible mason should be a thought in his head

I think wisp is in nibio’s slot, right?

@Wisp

Towngame for Ari: https://www.chiefdelphi.com/t/fm1-a-new-beginning/368062

Scumgame for Ari: https://www.chiefdelphi.com/t/game-thread-fm2-deadnight/368768

Nibio was Wisp, I think!

Wisp and Nibio are the same person

Excuse me?

oh :man_facepalming:

you dont lynch the possible deep wolves on day 2 without reasoning, your reasoning is, “They are scary”