[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

She.

honestly this is why I should just stop using pronouns
also I am removing Squirrel from my town leans until I am confident in this read

I’m down to lynch either of Chemist or Marshal. I think Marshal is more directly suspicious.

@Valerie
yo, who is in the neighborhood
Ash/Chem? and who else?

Chem/Ash/Rem

Chem is the neighborizer and added Ash first and Rem second, if I’m understanding correctly

Player Substitution:

@Marshal will be replaced by @Seththeking

Votecount as of post #2023

Wisp (3): ash4fun, Quin, Chemist1422
Chemist1422 (2): Arete, Valerie
deadbananas (1): Seththeking
Seththeking (1): Wisp

Not Voting (6): REM, IronicDeadBird, deadbananas, Geyde, EricKline, bepwei

Question Arete, do you get the feeling like Marshal felt really informed near the end of day 2?
like I get the feeling he already knew Ash had information on me being a wolf, when he shouldnt have?

correction, “on me having a possibly having a gun”

I would need to re-read EoD2, I can go do that now

FWIW I definitely thought Ash was softing an investigative check of some sort, just on Ici rather than on you

so I wasnt the only one who thought that, thats good to know

Duh. Okay.

Hm, I re-read it and I don’t think so, or at least I think that all the posts along those lines could be explained by him picking up on the Ici thing I also picked up on

ok, but honestly, Marshal being a wolf is the only mechanical information I can think of, to cause this check on me

so he has to be a wolf at this point, probably with Chemist

so we have Marshall/Chemist/X/X
I still gotta reread squirrel

thats less bastard than having a role that straight up causes information on you to be flipped, which would mean the mod would need to lie to us

IDK how the ninja aspect would interact with a wolf ascetic? I think a mod in this case would use “target” over actually giving the name, since if he tells Ash that she has a check on me, that’s also bastard, but like again idk how the ninja aspect of Marshal’s ability would affect that, I guess its possible Orange would tell Ash that they still landed on me?

Specifically telling Ash he landed on you when he landed on Marshal feels more bastard? ¯_(ツ)_/¯

the thread feels really unexcited about this redcheck and I’m not sure why?

dude, there is a “I have a gun” check on me, and I dont, I am trying to figure out what is going on
do you or do you not agree with my thoughts on Marshal?

seriously we need to think what the hell happened… Its literally, Ash is fpsing or lying as a wolf, which I dont really believe they have the balls to thunderdome me

or someone affected their information
because I am flipping town here

I still kinda think ‘Chemist/Squirrel is a wolf neighborizer who knew who Ash was checking and therefore framed you/had a framer frame you’ feels plausible

Marshal feels wolfy overall but I don’t know if that specific thing feels wolfy

Orange corrected the message mid-N2 to include your name, so yeah.