[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

if I am correct, than Orange had no correct way of handling that interaction, because neither way works, given other mechanics in this game, like how he handles busdrivers, and transporters

that would explain why he changed it from “target” to “Wisp” midway through the day

Specifically changing it to say “Wisp” when in fact it was not Wisp feels like the most bastard possible way to handle that interaction, though

…also Marshal and Bananas were busdriven, I’m not sure if that would apply before or after a magnet ability would

how would that even interact?
Ash -> Me
Hydra -> Swaps Marshal and Banana
Marshal -> Targets Ash

anyways I still his role is mechanically wolfy, the ninja aspect does nothing but hide the fact that he did that, what is the townie reason for that

if he was suppose to be an ability sponge for mafia abilities, why the ninja passive?

1 Like

I honestly have no idea??

this is assuming Marshal is telling the truth about his role anyway, it’s not like framer!Marshal says ‘also my second ability lets me target a player and make it so that they appear suspicious to investigations’

some wolves have a habit of splurging too much information, who knows

why does it necessarily have to be Marshal in particular who’s the framer, even in W!Marshal worlds?

who else hasnt claimed yet?

Unless I missed something IDB and Geyde have no public claim at all, and more people have incomplete claims

Given how loaded Nuclear was it seems probable that e.g. wolfneighborizer!Chemist could be a neighborizer and have some other ability (substitute in other role as appropriate here)

In worlds where Ash is town there’s usually scum in the pool of people who knew their roleclaim, since they claim RB’d last night, they don’t seem like a super likely candidate for a target of a town RB, and I would normally expect a scum RB to target someone in the pool of people who had claimed or softed

which is {Mist, me, Rem, Eric}

so if we take out me/Rem/Eric it becomes {Mist}

but this is again all predicated on the assumption that Ash is town

I kind of feel like I should just ignore all the mechanical stuff and not use it to read anyone but also some of it is kind of important

I have to go eat dinner

I’m guessing I’ll be back within 1-2 hours

Why would he not be a candidate for a town RB?

Ici was quite vocal that we made a mistake in clearing him and once he flipped witch then I could see a thought process of a town block.

@Wisp

yes or no, was Ash your D2 target?

I have dinner rn. I’ll be back soon to contribute

no
N1: Zone (this was between litten/Quin/Zone)
Quin still seemed like possible mislynch bait at the time, so no
Litten felt too ballsy, but clearly I was wrong there
so my action landed on Zone

N2: Valerie

1 Like

I remember mentioning to the neighborhood that I thought wisp had figured out that I was investigative.

Even if it wasn’t wisp who called me out to the scum, I guess it must’ve been pretty obvious.

I personally think the rb-over-kill was probably based on how wrong I was yesterday.

yes, thats usually how it goes
unless you have to kill an investigative role, its better to disable them, and work on real threats
and the hydra was super townie, and could interfere with their night actions

if wolves knew you had that gun check on me, they are certainly not killing you before you put that information in the thread

and if they did know, and I am a wolf with them, than you die in every world