[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

I need more time, but Ash is clearly making this up, I cant see anything that can possibly falsify a gun smith check

I claim like I did at 15 or 12 minutes left (when ever I did claim and if that was not going towards my life then I would vote for my life at 5 minutes.

I do not know what else to tell you. You are saying that I do not deserve to live because of how I have played so far but here I am living so I did my job N1 to save my own life.

Redirect?

Just drop it for now. Quin is town. We have bigger fish to fry.

1 Like

@Valerie
I know it’s been ashes already, but who did you kill and what are you thinking?

What I’m told Ash said is that he was given specifically Wisp’s name in his result (it’s slightly more complicated than that but there’s not a non-angleshooting way to elaborate beyond ‘he has Wisp’s specific name’)

No, I specifically got that “nibio” had the gun.

In fact, after a few questions yesterday by somebody else (can’t remember who), orange actually changed it from “your target” to “nibio”

man this will be the first time I’ve ever had a red check on myself as town
in the 30+ games of mafia I played

@Wisp do you have an ability that can kill?

no, and I am not claiming my ability, I will claim once I get to L2 because thats the correct play
I have been roleblocked twice, and I would like to use my ability before I have to claim it

VOTE: ash4fun for now

Fuck you guys for being good at mafia

Idk what’s right
UNVOTE

just chill, a lot of people havent even responded yet

if you’re secretly an omnimiller now would be a good time to claim
(obvious joke post is obvious)

dude if I was a miller, I would show up as not having gun first of all
and if I was a miller, I would claim it in my first post always

Actually, wait.

@ash4fun

Did you claim in the neighborhood who you were checking before the end of the phase where you submitted the ability?

Now, I haven’t played much with arete (3 games), but I have been right about his alignment in every game. I just can’t prove it. Like once I scumread them for a really stupid reason. Once they countered my argument, it was literally a scum read for no reason. I get this same feeling about the masonry. I kinda think it might be worth getting a mason flip, but idk.

probably, but like if they are all town, then I would rather vote the one that I think is wolfy over anything, so I need to look back on them all

Actually I would rather vig a mason, but that could be risky considering the roles in the game.