[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

i’m not getting angry at you, I’m just screaming towards the sky, which has a lot of glowing lights resembling stars despite the fact it’s definitely daytime

2 Likes

VOTE: IronicDeadBird

i don’t think I can solve this without reading the EoD itself, which I don’t have time for
ping me tommorow if I forget to read it

@Wisp Why IronicDeadBird?!

Is this just testing the voting system, or do you plan to back that vote up?

I don’t think an unsupported vote is scummy per se, but if you’ve found something, I’d rather like to hear it.

because so much hinges on how exactly the wagons formed and changed here
the obvious answer is on a d1 village lynch the counterwagon is on a wolf, or at least it increases the likelyhood of quin being wolf, but several factors make me intuitively distrust that

most notably the way wisp is talking about it, weirdly. give me an impression of what actually happened that feels more descriptive than arete’s. no offence there, arete.

Wolf buds would have made him self pres for sure.

Like he Had the easiest reason to vote GKB but opted not to

As wolf that is literal suicide and quite -ev

did quin claim to be a specific backup or a universal backup?

My point here is that you literally just got out of a wolf game where you strategically didn’t self-pres

so it’s weird that you’re clearing Quin for something that you literally just did as W in your most recent game

1 Like

Closer to a universal backup but they said they get to choose which dead person they want to backup, it’s not an automatic backup-the-first-dead-person role

Oh. Okay. Take your time then.

Dunno what this means.

Let’s get this straight though.

1. GKB claimed Jailkeeper.
  2. I tried my best to maintain balance between the votes for VCA’s sake, and both parties were equally scummy at that moment.
  3. Quin claims Backup and gave flavor text, which checks out.
  4. I said: If Quin is legit Backup, then just have him copy GKB’s role.
  5. I didn’t know that scum would have safeclaims, and didn’t think about it until it was mentioned by others (forgot who). By this point, saving GKB was nigh impossible.

Quin, regardless of alignment, did a stupid thing by not voting for self-preservation. However, his posts feel as if they come from a newbie. Dunno whether this is the case or not, but not even an experienced player would “refuse to vote for self-preservation”, which is why others slightly TR him.

As for me? I say that it’s NAI. I am just posting this so you can understand why I started the GKB rush.

GKB had also flavorclaimed at this point so I’m confused by this particular argument

No!

I like Arete, REM, Ash, Geyde from Alison, Chemist!

Zone, Ari and Marshal are leaning townie to me!

Wisp is nearing my townleans but I still don’t like the first half of N1!

I’ll reconsider gellnick & Icibalus!

The hydra, Quin, bepwei, Eric, deadbananas are mysteries! Quin and Eric I had sr on N1, the rest I wasn’t processing quickly!

BECAUSE THERE IS ONLY ONE ACTION THAT YOU COULD HAVE DONE THAT “DAY”.

Same case as EricKline: Give me the answer or I will tunnel you. Unlike Eric, I actually have a reason to slightly read you as scum if you don’t answer me.

Since when is self-meta equal to TMI? Do you think that I am afraid of you since you claim to be the Vig who shot down Nuke?
IF YOU SCUMREAD ME, THEN VOTE ME!
DON’T YOU DARE SHADE ME!

I have played a bit over a half dozen games on CD going into this one not as many as the first few who joined in the first couple of games played but this game was not my first game I have been played.

i think the narrative of “it’s definitely v/v between claimed jailkeeper and claimed backup” thing works because (given that at least one wolf shifted onto GKB from quin) that means the wolves let a jailkeeper die instead of a copy of the village’s strongest PR, which dosen’t really make sense?

of coruse it’s possible, wolves will do any -EV because they’re fundamentally not that much smarter than villagers

basically marshal’s argument is bad

Could everyone/someone explain to me how @Arete is a townlean for them? I don’t see it.

[quote=“Zone_Q11, post:130, thread:3581”]
Since when is self-meta equal to TMI? Do you think that I am afraid of you since you claim to be the Vig who shot down Nuke?
IF YOU SCUMREAD ME, THEN VOTE ME!
DON’T YOU DARE SHADE ME![/quote]

Not self-meta! Arguing against someone townreading you!

Do you think they’re scum or do you just not get the logic?

Yes