[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

I wanted to hear it from him ):

I think Arete is having a connection with Zone. I mean, he solidly defended zone and that’s exactly what he did to me in FM-2 on CD when we both were mafias. Arete is a very strong player and we should be cautious of this.

Not self-meta! Arguing against someone townreading you! I tr you for now but it is a tell!

I think I’m in love

:parrot: :confusedparrot: :copparrot: :dealwithitparrot: :sadparrot: :sleepingparrot: :sovietparrot: :spyparrot: :trollparrot:

So do you think Zone is town?

Why is scum just because he has a connection with Zone?

What about his interactions with other people?

Why do I need to declare my day action if I used it? what dose that give us? Nothing for us for the MG’s reading more than they need to know at this point.

What’s wrong with my quotes?!

:sob:

I think Zone and Arete are working together, but I’m voting for Arete since I think Arete will give us more info on a flip than Zone and since Arete’s a better player from what I’ve seen.

I fixed it
You can’t have

[quote=“Zone_Q11, post:130, topic:3581”] be on the same line as the text in the quote

Did he? If that’s the case, then I didn’t see it anywhere.

• Says something about me giving TMI.
  • Says that I lean town.

…sure. Why not.

In that case, here’s a piece of advice: Regardless of alignment, what you did “N1” was completely unreasonable. Your plan was to literally sacrifice yourself for “someone you believe to be town”, which is stupid since facts are always stronger than belief.

Also: ANSWER. What did you do “D1”?

He’s been playing for a while.

I even had him in contention for a big man spot for a while

Witch let’s me scum read him more.

It’s a gutread for me! Naive tr in interactions with Eric, not scumbuddies! Out of the 3 in that neighborhood, she is in the middle for sr potential!

How about a reads list Valerie

Your reads hardly make sense to me

@Arete How experienced are you?!

Neighborhood

1 Like

Then do you not trust REM? Because she basically confirmed arete’s case on the neighborhood being real and I do not see why the MG’s would fake that as early as they did. But that leads to WIFOM so…

I can be paranoid of you and still tl you!

@Arete can you maybe check CD

1 Like

It was bugged :man_shrugging:

Hm… True, but I am easy to pocket as long as the opposing party doesn’t pick a fight with me. If Arete is scum, then he’s doing a fiiine job at keeping me friendly.

Dude. I KNOW what you did “D1”, since there is only ONE action that you could’ve done if you want to live! At this point you are completely behaving like @EricKline!

Dunno. I got the message though.