[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

No, you’re Gellnick

VOTE: unvote

Click the circular arrow next to the gavel if you want to unvote

how were people moving around the GKB wagon at EoD?

…? I was just asking for your opinions, and we have 32 hours to work with.

What are you talking about?

By the way, I just realized: @Quin, what did you do at “Day 1”?

zone, I’ve barely read either thread and I have limited time, so I can’t answer your questions right now
also any sudden snaps of rage are probably down to my back pain
ate cover established boys

The wagons spent a while being tied, and Quin was refusing to self-pres, then Quin claimed (basically backup) (I think it was 6-7 GKB-Quin at this point but I could be misremembering and it’s probably important) and someone was like ‘we all already thought they were same-alignment, let’s lynch GKB and if he’s real Quin can backup him’ and a bunch of people switched their votes over

where were the no lynch voters at this time?

No one was voting no-lynch

I think all the non-voters were not voting at this point, I forget when exactly you unvoted (I know your slot did have a vote on someone at some point)

That was honestly so stupid, and zone was the one who came up with that idea, and then everyone buried the claimed JK, over a backup who would not self preserve

What would that give us? I do not see that giving us anything.

oh god damn it
what kind of person dosen’t put nonvoters at the bottom of their VCA

I’m not the one who made the votecount, I just screenshotted it and added mediocre MS Paint coloring to the people who have flipped

okay so three people are not voting instead of not lynching
that changes the calculations a lot

Is this TMI?!

I don’t like that!

i’m not getting angry at you, I’m just screaming towards the sky, which has a lot of glowing lights resembling stars despite the fact it’s definitely daytime

2 Likes

VOTE: IronicDeadBird

i don’t think I can solve this without reading the EoD itself, which I don’t have time for
ping me tommorow if I forget to read it

@Wisp Why IronicDeadBird?!

Is this just testing the voting system, or do you plan to back that vote up?

I don’t think an unsupported vote is scummy per se, but if you’ve found something, I’d rather like to hear it.