[Game Thread] SFM1 - Puella Magi Forum★Mafia: Rebellion

and again I here your thoughts, and I also think in Marshal/Ici world, Ici looks better, but that doesnt really make him townie? just townier than Marshal

Well I have no meta of anyone so what I see in thread is what I go on. And Ici at least has been as forthcoming as ever with his reasoning and pushes and I detect no reservations in any of them. So if there’s a reason he should be scumread, it ought to be spelled out with a clear example of why using his posting as evidence.

I also don’t think Marshall looks like scum here.

message to literally anyone who wishes to read icibalus at all:

please read his ISO in the linked games. if you don’t do so your reads toward ici will be promply voided

that also is not fair
more info is great, but meta reads are literally just a backbone, not a whole case

Tiro Finale!

@Zone_Q11 has died!

They were:

Sebastian’s
The shadow witch’s minions, whose duty is to blindly believe. They are an aggregate of the lives who have found salvation thanks to the shadow witch. They continually seek out companions.

Witch Tracker

Seek (Day) - Follow someone to determine whether they are worthy, seeing who they visit. (Infinite uses)

You must exterminate the Magical Girls.

2 Likes

lul

Ugh this is a nightmare to understand I’m going to go drink and think on it all.

LMAO

Will do.

just got out of class a little while ago, so I’ve got time now.

thank god I did not claim holy shit

bring me something back plz

eh i’ve softed a bunch like a nerd

but im not that valuable mechanically anyways

Do you like margaritas?

good work zone

you got it right and are conftown to me now

1 Like

@Valerie
@TotallyNotKyubey
and look at that, he was town
this is why trust is a two way street

@IronicDeadBird
yes

Hmm…

Icibalus Partial ISO

Icibalus ISO (this game):

His start and Zone read are weak, but not hard sr territory!

Subtlety in elaboration on Zone is a townping!

“I’ve barely read either thread” is relatively to be expected for a replacement at this stage! NAI!

Talking about analysis without actually showing results is a scumping!

Might TMI Wisp as Town in #122!

I agree that Marshal is relying really hard on “Scum are perfect machines” style of reads!

Arete and Wisp reads are okay! I was looking at something more to townread Wisp, and I agree that Arete probably has too many townreads! The latter is probably more scum than town to point out, but I can see where town!Ici would get these reads!

510 is EXACTLY how I’m thinking about lacklustre Wisp! There’s a chance of it being a scumtell, but Wisp has started to push himself harder, and I think he’s turned it around!

I can go further, but I’m not seeing enough in the way of scumtells to lynch Icibalus today!

@Valerie
welp lets hope dead flips wolf then
:man_shrugging:

nobody is putting the other PoE past 2 players, which is annoying

but we still have more time

Metareads on games in which I have not played are literally the worst thing I can possibly do to get accurate current reads! If you quote posts, make links, explain why YOU have those metareads, then I can get something out of that! But it’s beyond useless to ask me to read through those games since even though I can and did do so (to a degree), I get very little out of it!