[Game Thread] Nightless Mime 9

Why?

What’s the point of this Elli?

The wake behind the boat told of the past while the open sea for told life in the unknown future.

Half of those people are actually washed tho

I need something to motivate me to come out of retirement or I’m just going to post washed up memes and randomly generated sentences. Winning doesn’t quite have the same pizzazz feeling it used to.

that said maybe I can finally look at mafia from the perspective of someone who doesn’t care about the result that much wheeee

free at last

to me 15 years ago
to you 15 years in the future

Washed elli best elli

What does washed up mean

Is this something old people talk about or

Basically yes

1 Like

Fun :milk_glass:

Hi I’ve played mafia through various mediums for over 15 years. I was arguably the best (town only) players across the English speaking community for 2 or 3 of those and was relatively influential “technique” wise in another period where I definitely wasn’t the best (back in 2006 when things were relatively undeveloped…)

Both of those are in the past.

Right now my main concern is finding my dentures and straining my eyes enough so I can read the words on my screen. And frankly my Alzheimer’s is so bad I don’t remember my role or my setup and it takes too much effort to check either.

aka these are the same person

I was one.

Wow

Playing with mafialord I see

Who watched the house MD episode where one of house’s workers leave because he don’t want to become house but then in other places he do things like what house would do and get fired then come back to house md because it was too late to not become him?

join this game

VOTE: min
VOTE: Gellnick

Welcome to the forum

Hello mason sir

Mason with me