[Game Thread] Nightless Mime 9

Hi I’ve played mafia through various mediums for over 15 years. I was arguably the best (town only) players across the English speaking community for 2 or 3 of those and was relatively influential “technique” wise in another period where I definitely wasn’t the best (back in 2006 when things were relatively undeveloped…)

Both of those are in the past.

Right now my main concern is finding my dentures and straining my eyes enough so I can read the words on my screen. And frankly my Alzheimer’s is so bad I don’t remember my role or my setup and it takes too much effort to check either.

aka these are the same person

I was one.

Wow

Playing with mafialord I see

Who watched the house MD episode where one of house’s workers leave because he don’t want to become house but then in other places he do things like what house would do and get fired then come back to house md because it was too late to not become him?

join this game

VOTE: min
VOTE: Gellnick

Welcome to the forum

Hello mason sir

Mason with me

Elli is washed up irl

also where is everyone

I’m in Florida

You winter in Florida?

Someyshould probably explain the game to me.
I read the sign up but didn’t read the sign up.

I’ll tell you in details in our mason chat but basically mimes can only win if we execute mime 1 then mime 2, they lose if we reach parity

I spring summer and fall here too

Can you kill someone and get away with it with no problem?

Idk I’ve never tried wink wink

are there any profile photo change counters in this forum? who is holding the record

i was going to say lucky you but thats to much florida,

so point of the game is to murder town?

1 Like