FRC M20

That I believe came from two distinct ideas.

One that if neither of them were mafia then mafia would have killed one of them to have multiple players killed in one night. So hence that neither of them are dead then at least one of them must be mafia. I believe this was originally proposed by cloned (which he is claiming neutral so, that I would say should be taken with a grain of salt),

The second one proposed more so by orange is that in said lovers chat he managed to get numerous confessions out of squirrel. Including ones regarding squirrel’s role and alignment. (What exactly these confessions are will probably be unclear until the game is over)

Overall what I have come to as my conclusions for this day. Is that I would stay on orange (for more so the reasons I mentioned earlier) and see what results from this. If it kills the three of them we deal with that, if not we move on from their and get down to tying to find the truth of this game.

caughtin4k

Vote Count

orangeandblack5 (3): Quin, orangeandblack5, Zorvo
Squirrel2412 (1): tn5421

Not Voting (6): Squirrel2412, Yoshi, EricH, EllaM, laserlab, clonedcheese

slowly going past the brink of insanity

Welcome to Dead

1 Like

@EricH
@EllaM

Come Share your Thoughts!

1 Like

@EllaM has been replaced by @Dwai.

2 Likes

Hehe

Hai guys

Uwu

Hello

Hi

So…we’re killing orange today?

1 Like

And…orange is self voting?

2 Likes

I would recommend reading (even just a quick skim) to get a handle on the current state of the thread. (You could possibly skip to the second landmark in the OP if you wanted something a little faster than the whole thread).

Yes.

sounds about right

1 Like

Hmm

lol hi squirrel

Pretty sure Squirrel and Dwai are still both town.

@laserlab

If I die, hard push TN.