FRC M20

@laserlab
Remember my legacy.

Don’t trust TN.

Squirrel and Ella are town and prob Quin as well.

So your claiming Traitor?

Like I originally called you out on?

Maf BG doesn’t feel right lol.

Squirrel just town.

@Quin
I’d recommend doing a good evaluation on TN tomorrow.

How so?
Why couldn’t mafia believe there to be an Alignment Cop?

are you going to scumhunt anytime soon or ???

2 Likes

I have :slight_smile:

Yeah what orange said.
I’ll stop you right there TN.

If you read, I already have done plenty of solving.

:upside_down_face:

I think you’re clowning, seth

Why so?

Give me a reason your town

To be honest I don’t entirely follow what is going on

My understanding is that Cloned is love the other people in love chat are Squirrel and Orange. And that either Orange or Squirrel is Mafia. I don’t entirely understand why though.

That I believe came from two distinct ideas.

One that if neither of them were mafia then mafia would have killed one of them to have multiple players killed in one night. So hence that neither of them are dead then at least one of them must be mafia. I believe this was originally proposed by cloned (which he is claiming neutral so, that I would say should be taken with a grain of salt),

The second one proposed more so by orange is that in said lovers chat he managed to get numerous confessions out of squirrel. Including ones regarding squirrel’s role and alignment. (What exactly these confessions are will probably be unclear until the game is over)

Overall what I have come to as my conclusions for this day. Is that I would stay on orange (for more so the reasons I mentioned earlier) and see what results from this. If it kills the three of them we deal with that, if not we move on from their and get down to tying to find the truth of this game.

caughtin4k

Vote Count

orangeandblack5 (3): Quin, orangeandblack5, Zorvo
Squirrel2412 (1): tn5421

Not Voting (6): Squirrel2412, Yoshi, EricH, EllaM, laserlab, clonedcheese

slowly going past the brink of insanity

Welcome to Dead

1 Like