Forging of the Rings - Over!

i don’t really care either way

I’m increasingly thinking that claims are useless

This topic will automatically close in 5 hours.

VOTE: beeboy

I’m more surprised everyone hasn’t used rings lol.

good for me I guess.

I almost want to vote ActionDan :parrot:

I’m going to vote screenplay then check Beeboy I guess

VOTE: Srceenplay

@Andresvmb @Prophylaxis

@srceenplay

Is this the play we want here?

I’m fine with lynching Screen and seeing if the game ends yeah

He should never live to f4 since he literally has nothing going for him really other than a big glass of wine

@StarV

Like I believe in trusting the people who died, and Nanook’s POE is pretty good here I think

VOTE: src

if this game doesn’t end it’s gonna be really hard

would need to sort through andres/beeboy/dan/starv to find the last scum

blegh

maybe elli had it right with the whole anti information thing is good for scum

;_;

Yo @StarV what was up with this

Glancing before bed.
I see I’m getting lynched.
Let me contribute something to this game and remember to no lynch tomorrow.

I would guess it’s between Andres and Beeboy. Good luck.

VOTE: andres

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 37 hours. New replies are no longer allowed.

On the heels of the mistaken execution of the war hero Glorfindel, the council steeled its resolve, vowing that Sauron’s remaining mole would be unearthed, and that this day’s investigation would be the last. After a full day of inquiry, most fingers seemed to be pointing at the High King of the Ñoldor. Surprisingly, it was starting to look as if he might be the only Eldar remaining who was capable of the past week’s treachery. Even more surprising was the fact that he seemed keen on being the one who was executed that day. Wary that this might be yet another ploy concocted by the Dark Lord, Gil-Galad is led to the gallows… and hanged without issue. The wisest and eldest among you, Círdan, steps forward to inspect his bag, and dumps it unceremoniously upon the floor. Along with the High King’s personal effects are found a number of Rings, most of them splattered with blood and warm to the touch.

Srceenplay's flip

You are Gil-Galad, leader of the Eldar and the most powerful elf in Middle-Earth. At first, you found yourself reluctant to trust Annatar, wary of the gifts he bore. The offer seemed genuine, but you sensed a malefic intent hidden just under the surface of this stranger’s facade. You’d sent warnings of this to the other elves of Middle-Earth, but they fell on deaf ears, and the Rings were made. Upon witnessing the power these Rings possess, it is clear that aligning with Sauron is the only chance for the survival of your people. Once you recover the Rings for him, they will be forced to see the same.

You are an Agent of Sauron.

Abilities
High King of the Ñoldor: It is a king’s duty to know his people.
Any time you target a player, you learn their character name and abilities. Additionally, at the start of the game, you know the names of all the characters used in this game.

Agent of Sauron: You serve the Dark Lord’s bidding.
You may speak with your team at any time. Additionally, your team may kill a player each night. Finally, when giving a Ring away, you may choose to give it to Sauron, effectively removing it from the game. You win when all of the Rings have been sent to Sauron in this way, or when nothing can prevent the same from happening.

With his final agent removed from Eregion, Sauron’s attempted dominion of the Eldar has been thwarted. The losses were great, however, and the Dark Lord’s fury is not easily abated. Leaderless and in disarray, will the Eldar of Eregion be able to hold the forces of evil at bay? Or will they be consumed with the rest of Middle-Earth in the wars to come? The Rings themselves, although they now reside with the Eldar, are entwined inextricably with the One Ring, forever bound to its will. It is only a matter of time before they find their way to the land of Mordor, where the shadows lie…

The Loyal Eldar have won!

Congratulations!