Forging of the Rings - Over!

You think scum would just claim they have no rings in their first post? I dunno, my gut tells me that rather and try to openly fish for rings/mechanical information, scum would probably just try to hammer or NK anyone they have a strong power read on in order to get desirable rings.

How does M2H normally play as town and scum?

Oh,

The rules actually matter in this game.

Two uses and then a mass swap?

Rings were the discussion point when he entered the thread. I said by not having a ring you weren’t a player he replied by saying he had no ring.

If your game plan is to never claim your original ring because it’s a scum power you can’t just dodge what I said.

How do you expect scum to react to that?

Why would you announce this? (-_-メ)

'twas a good use of a good word tbh

Yeah, it got the point through.

We are not from the crappy 3rd age

Begone legolas

I am Azor Azhai

Chesskid sheep me you coward

it’s a starting out point, he says for at least the third time.

Every journey starts with a hearty breakfast, followed by a good nap and a filling second breakfast.

To be honest, I skipped over the ring part at first as well and just read the power.

I’d expect scum to react by just brushing it off or not claiming their ring count?

Can’t really see any benefit for scum to claim hard mechanical information early in the game; it invites scrutiny on them and doesn’t really allow them to fish for roles?

Now that this is done, will you be actually posting game related content?

I disagree with Beeboy’s analysis but he’s town regardless I think

Eh, I can say from my own experience that this seems like a bit of a stretch. The first time I read my pm i didn’t notice the rings heading and just read the power.

I wouldn’t hold my breath, we’re pretty early for Elli to be playing.

VOTE: M2H

Ok

VOTE: M2H

Sure

Reconcile this with your vote on M2H? You disagree with beeboy’s analysis on why he thinks M2H is lock scum, but you’re still voting M2H?

[Redacted]

1 Like