Forging of the Rings - Over!

(what are everyone’s preferred pronouns, btw? don’t think they’re publicly displayed unless I missed something)

tbh they/them but if you gender me male/female that doesn’t really bother me either.

From my perspective it looks more like overconfidence in his abilities, like people might take him seriously because his read on Andres is usually just that good. I don’t know if he has anything to back that up though :stuck_out_tongue:

People can have serious votes early.

I prefer she/her :slight_smile:

I read the flavour so I think I got your joke

VOTE: beeboy

Third vote on the train looks awkward, let alone on himself

Eldar 4 lyfe.

Except chess you mean, who immediately sheeped it :thinking:

Background is that I have a solid Andres scum read and just lost a game where I was on him from D1 and couldn’t get enough momentum to get him killed. So it was/is worth noting that my Andres vote isn’t that level of confidence it’s just a starting point.

Making a pit stop here before work.
This game I’ll officially be the hammer.
That’s what I do. I hammer.

Bad

You can hush

VOTE: Prop

I was going to shorten it to pro but thought there is no way I can do that.

VOTE: M2H

Does day end at majority or deadline?

Both. :wink:

VOTE: m2h

So originally my brain thought that m2h was doing a weird wolf Gambit to get a ring from someone after I made my post about having no rings = effectively not counting for parity. Which felt like a bit too many hoops to jump through for him to be scum so I said nothing

But on review today at work I realized he probably just has a ring with scum powers he didn’t feel like claiming and he never read setup info.

Probably just lock scum.

Explain this for me Key.
That’s standard memeing.

I think we should just speed wagon this game so that i don’t have to read, all in favor of voting Nanook?

You think Andres is scum because of this post?

Do you mind enlightening me as to why you think they are scum?

Was this a character soft? Lol.