Forging of the Rings - Over!

you implied I’m questioning your ability at the game?

I’m not.

i’m talking about elli. i don’t give a fuck what you people have to say about me

I think its more likely that KTS is scum based off of his own merit and lack of reads at this point

Well that wasn’t clear at all.

But if we’re taking about Elli then even if you discount his already high burden of proficiency, the errors he’s made in this game include reading all of Key/chesskid/M2H wrong for starters which is beyond what even a normal reasonable townie might get wrong, which includes everyone this game, practically.

1 Like

yes

okay?

errors are how we get stronger. i don’t fear the man of victory like i do the Loser. expectations mean nothing to me. players learn as they will.

who said anything about a lack of reads?

don’t assume.

I’ve asked you for them and youve refused to give them. Whether you don’t have them, or you wont post them, either way there are a lack of reads as far as I am concerned.

I can confirm I have a severe lack of read.

Nanook is town though.

1 Like

better

Oh @Cavin

I’m happy to do a ring swap tonight where I give you a slightly better ring for your crappy QT one after you abuse it with whomever

how strong is elli as a player?

Have heard pretty decent things about him I think, which makes his play in this game kind of baffling to me

Elli is “if he gives a high confidence read that’s wrong kill him” strong.

And he’s 0/2 in high confidence reads, so. M2 mayyyybe I could see, but also being wrong on Key is not good. Also the “they’re not masons but I’m pushing someone else as scum” thing is :thinking:

I selected Key and attempted to give it to Chess last night, so yeah we can swap tonight im fine with that

yeah elli is just “bet your life savings” on him being scum at this point

Oh OK, good to know

Any wagers on who the last scumbod is if elli flips red

Gut wants to say it’s someone who was on the M2H wagon as both scum falling on their swords to save their dying buddy sounds like poor play to me?

I mean the only thing missing here from what I usually do is the accuracy lul.

being fairly anti-content, anti-discussion etc. is par the course.