Forging of the Rings - Over!

This isn’t exactly correct but it’s generally correct yes.

I mean he’s probably scum but this specifically is NAI I think.

If Elli is Town here I’m going to be fairly disappointed. It would definitely give him a bit more breathing room as Town going forward, but I don’t know that that’s something you want to be honest.

I would say it’s shitty to not participate :man_shrugging:

I also did not bring this back up, you did.

@Ellibereth will you be voting?

I was literally just responding to you lol

Why is DS Cavin?

Failed experiment/he feels persecuted.

Is Elli’s ability actually fading as a result of old age?

I think mafia can easily turn into a “too many cooks in the kitchen” affair, so in some situations, I think I’m ok with seeing where this goes and reading if it goes sideways… But with a day 1 mafia lynch, I’m really not worried.

actually it’s AI since the game has developed so much that there’s no point in waiting for reads.

But I mean Elli is scum here so no need to wait on him with bated breath

I mean there’s 99% chance he’s scum regardless so I’m not stressing either way :woman_shrugging:

Not much else bears mentioning but the reason I want KTS dead first is that he a) never backed up his votes with anything more than repetition b) in the game were I was scum with Elli and M2H the whole time we just refused to bus and basically shitposted D1 and that’s precisely the role KTS is fulfilling here <— I mention this because I think Cavin said the elli/KTS interaction couldn’t be scum/scum and I’m here to say that’s bunk.

Agreed.

Also worth mentioning is the effort to push the kill off of M2.

lmao

think it’s pretty gross to discredit someone’s supposed ability off a read they were either incorrect on or a play they couldn’t push through

those not afraid to fail are the strongest people i’ve met in my travels

Trying to push the kill off a scum player is usually going to be cause for suspicion :woman_shrugging:

ok

I personally don’t think you’re dumb. Just scum

1 Like

these are words that mean nothing to me

did you read nothing i said?