Forging of the Rings - Over!

This is a very confusing sentence tbh

Okay good it wasn’t just me.

1 Like

Like I think I get what you’re going for but there has to be a better way to say it

Yeah like what that actually reads as is

Town Nanook wouldn’t hard defend scum Star V

Scum Nanook is more likely to be partners with Elli than Star V

Thing is though that if scum!nanook is scum then he’s automatically partners with Elli which has no indication on Stars alignment at all

Outside of the hard defend

@Ellibereth

Come self please

Right, if anyone is scum with elli it precludes anyone else from being scum. So it’s a little :thinking: to use that as a reason to TR Star I think?

Like it’s basically just saying “Nanook is more likely to be scum than star,” which ok whatever, but it’s some circular logic to say “Nanook is more likely than star to be scum, thus star is town because if Nanook is then star isn’t” :woman_shrugging:

With 13 we are likely looking for at least four scum I think anyway

3, it’s in the rules

We agree Elli is Scum, yes? Or like 99% Scum. So Nanook is either the last Scum standing, or he’s Town hard defending StarV. Either way, StarV is not likely Scum unless Nanook has that really wrong as Town, and even though that’s possible, I haven’t seen Nanook hard defend players that are Scum as Town particularly often.

Are you trying to derp clear yourself again? Hahaha I tried reading the rules carefully and that’s definitely in there. Nanook already indicated as much.

Derp clear

He’s already been on the site and he’s not posting. I think that speaks loud and clear.

Welp

So this game is basically a wrap then got it

I was just asking him to self vote so that scum can’t attempt to hammer once one more gets on to keep the ring

That wasn’t an attempt at a derp clear, just playing in four games atm and can’t always keep specifics straight.

Three in thirteen is super town sided

If someone that isn’t Cavin hammers Elli they die immediately the following day

I have a feeling that Elli transferred his ring anyway so I doubt this gains anything.

Me, Beeboy or prop are probably the kill tonight

Actually forgot about AD, AD is dead unless scum is avoiding watchers