Forging of the Rings - Over!

BeeBoy is town for now due to the vote but I still feel like the vote on M2H wasn’t for the best of reasons so again, wouldn’t take to lylo

I don’t see this at all (but also have not read).

Maybe try reading before making decisions on people

Would like elli to pop back in here and claim/post before we lynch him

Don’t think kts/elli are buddies with how blatantly they bounced off each other, think it’s a little too on the nose for scum/scum

Will be around and more active tomorrow

Biggest thing with KTS for me is his unwillingness to kill M2, going as far as saying M2 is a bad kill even if he’s scum.

It’s not damning by any means but it’s not a great look either.

I’m no not solidly there so I won’t argue for him tbh.

I think @Killthestory should get in here and share some thoughts on the current game state and where he wants to lynch moving forward

Prop is basically IC at this point though yeah? Like I seriously don’t think that Elli redirects a M2H lynch toward his scum partner Prop who was already in a better position than M2H, unless Andres comes out and says he got some insane ring power or something

Even then it’s tinfoil

I have been trying to figure out if there’s a whole lot of downside to claiming this, but I actually don’t think so. Scum’s Win condition is to collect rings. So I don’t know whether the knowledge that certain Town have potentially stronger passive abilities does much.

I think that your POE is not great for tomorrow. I’m happy having whatever debate you want but having me lower in your totem pole than some other players here is questionable.

I’ve already claimed what my ring does. I don’t think I have a whole lot of incentive to lie about it.

But… my Poe is the same as yours (with the exception of you?)

Hard to make educated decision without knowing passive abilities in game, but I think mass claiming them is bad. Obviously scum know when someone picks up one point already. I’m not sure I want scum knowing when someone has two points of corruption with a ring, but I’m also not sure how much it matters, since a town with a ring they can’t use is still better than scum with it :woman_shrugging:

I’m starting to change my mind about StarV. And you can keep me in there but I had the ability and opportunity to help lynch Prop and I backed out to give him more time to contribute. Make of that what you will.

I missed it tbh.

And yeah that power isn’t sell the farm to save it strong

I think if you’re town I’ll find you eventually so I’m not super concerned with it at this point.

Going back to this, I don’t think beeboy should be this high off of what we have seen this far. Swap him with Prop and I basically agree.

Also like what has you changing your mind about Star? He’s done nothing

He’s still likely town

Nanook as Town wouldn’t hard defend him, and if he’s Scum he’s Partner’s with Elli here before he’s Partner with StarV. Does that make sense?

I mean I have been on the wrong side of a dozen Nanook misreads so I’m not as confident there as you so I don’t think Nanook hard defending him as town has any indication on Stars alignment whatsoever

I do agree that a scum Nanook hard defending Star there would mean Star was town