Forging of the Rings - Over!

M2H (5): ActionDan, beeboy, chesskid3, Nanook, Prophylaxis

this contains easily 2 wolves
anyone want to try and guess who?

good one dude

is this one of those wicked plays where we push a shit wagon for le “hidden reasonz” when in reality you’re as transparent as glass

No it’s the one where you look really stupid in a day

1 Like

if the price i have to pay for winning a game is the mere risk that i look stupid then by all means feel free to call me stupid afterwards

i don’t play with fear of failure unlike you, son.

1 Like

Ok what fear thanks

keep up

i’m a fan of letting the game progress naturally, but sometimes intervention is necessary. i truly do not believe m2h is scum, or if they were, i believe they are being bussed for towncred. with the state of the game, there is no counterwagon and has had no realistic chance of ever having one, the wagon progression is garbage, and the players aboard are scummy as fuck.

the m2h doesn’t follow my goals, so i will dispute it at cost of looking stupid.

you guys are just sort of beating up on a defenseless player when they’ve made sense and have clearly shown different intentions from last game, and it feels like stunting the growth of a player in favor of attuning them to a more standardized playstyle.

let them play and develop. they asked for time to get a grasp on their reads, and i find nothing wrong with that. there’s a lot more unknowns in thread to push, and in each case, it is almost firmly a by and better play.

Ok well your evaluation of the gamestate is weak

then let’s talk it through together

@killthestory if you think M2H is town, then who do you think the scum are on the wagon? you say this:

but you have not offered reasoning as to why you think M2H is town, nor have you offered reasoning as to why you think two of the five people on the wagon are scum

can you enlighten me please?

(FTR if you want my viewpoint, I think there could be scum within chesskid/nanook, and I want beeboy to post more. dan is the only person who has offered decent reasoning for voting the M2H slot)

you

m2h is not explicitly town but i have detailed why i’d give them a chance in the following post

so you think i’m the scum on the wagon, but you’re not voting for me, and you’re not trying to convince others that I should be the lynch for today

got it

glad to see someone is following along

:trollparrot:

so the coward shows up again

i gave you a chance to prove if your words rang true, and instead you’re as empty as i first suspected.

who’s the next weasel to test my might

I mean I have neither the time nor the inclination I’m just going to wait

1 Like

no, i’ve been waiting. you’ve been dicking around doing nothing and just being harmful to town’s efforts.

try again