Forging of the Rings - Over!

I was being sassy, not serious.

Forgot Andres. He could go either way. Not a strong read one way or another.

His pinky toe is attached to my thumb toe, thank you very much.

No

When I originally voted M2H it was close to a neutral read, but still better than any other vote. I based it on gut, feeling something was off. As M2H has posted more that’s shifted into noticing a lack of inquisitiveness in their posts which I am used to seeing from M2H as town. I don’t mind the lack of scumreads. The presentation of some of the analysis is mediocre. Fear of nanook and chesskid powerwolfing is misplaced. That does not feel like a genuine concern.

1 Like

That M2H assessment rings valid after a scan of their iso.

You left out the other possibility, there should be an unless at the end of this yes?

liar

Your breath smells of tequila, Dad, go to sleep.

Thanks for that post, Cavin.

You… have a lot of reads that aren’t actually reads. You only give an alignment conclusion on me and Key, and you even backtracked your read on Key at the end there.

While I am glad that you talked about everyone else, why is your reads post structured like it is? You have a lot of visceral feel qualms about people but not much to say on how that impacts their alignment.

We don’t have flips yet and i don’t have meta on these people

:upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

OK, this is something I can engage with. Thank you for this.

Can you… link a game or give an example on this type of natural inquisitiveness you would expect from town!M2H? That type of reasoning is pretty tough for me to follow because I’m super new here.

I agree with how their analysis is mediocre. I was expecting them to take some strong stances or present some decent analysis of what has happened so far so I could track their thought process, but instead we got… some townreads with little/no reasoning (me/beeboy/calvin/key) and then them saying that they’ll eventually sheep Ellibereth at EoD, which is… very underwhelming.

So right now I’m trying to weigh two worlds - the world where M2H got a scum role PM and is struggling to maintain motivation (also slipped WRT the ring thing), or the world where M2H is just kind of agendaless town who doesn’t really care about how they’re perceived. I’m kind of fencesitting on M2H atm, want to firm up my read on that slot prob by looking at meta and seeing if what ActionDan is saying about them is true

…No?

Think beeboy is town, though I’ll admit that I was hoping to see more participation from him today rather than just leaving us with the M2H vote

I think bee bussing m2h is the other natural consideration to make there.

Fair; would you say that you are a player who operates better as the game goes on and we do have flips?

I /guess/ the reads make sense if you have no meta on anyone in the game yet? Eh

Think analyzing pairs/scum-scum interactions between players before either of them have flipped is kind of a trap

That’s something we look at when one of them flips scum IMO; not before

eh I disagree with you theoretically there, I believe you believe that though

I mean, it seems like everyone would right?

I am sorry. I do promise to explain the m2h thing postgame, Nanook is spot on.

Scary how perceptive that guy is.

1 Like

lol