Forging of the Rings - Over!

you cant be wrong if you already know im town

I actually do agree with chess that my wagon isn’t terrible composition wise. Star probably town, prophalaxysis frustrated with elli but not pushing him reads somewhat townie to me, and cavin (see I get it sometimes) frustration reads reasonable to me tbh.

Shhhhhh logic makes the joke not funny

Fun fact about me: I am not a fan of riddles.

flaunting not being able to explain reads is exactly the opposite of how that strategy works

I mean, the gamestate is gonna stall out if four people are voting M2H but none of them aside from beeboy can explain their reasoning for doing so

So far the main thing I’m seeing as concerning from M2H is that they’ve caught up but don’t have any wolfreads or anything

The people townreading Star must be on galaxy brain mode (or have the benefit of a large quantity of meta) because I have zero clue how his ISO can make anyone town read him.

yeah ngl I usually don’t have much confidence in my scum reads until later in the game most of the time. I feel like I have a decent town pile (key/proph/cavin/bee) but there are a lot of scum teams that I could imagine this being.

1 Like

That’s fair tbh

really ill probably just sheep whatever elli says today if its reasonable.

Hammer time

what

Don’t bet on it. It seems he is a mute :zipper_mouth_face:

@Cavin Do you have any thoughts on the other players in the game besides Nanook? Anyone you have a townread on?

Reading through your ISO you’re mostly fixated on Nanook and Ellibereth not providing any reads or anything

You just said a whole lot of nothing

Chess just says things and is full of shit

@StarV still would appreciate a response to my #86, if you get a chance

It can’t be as simple as 3 out of key/Andres/elli/M2/KTS right?

@Cavin technically we won’t find out anything until night. At that time the thread will be locked and we can’t ping you.

I think you are likely town, I think people started voting for M2H because they thought he scumslipped by thinking he didn’t have a ring (when I misread my pm the same way so I didn’t get that) and I think that it’s not very towny to say that you can’t explain why you are voting someone.

Past that, Srceenplay just wants to steal rings, I have no read on messiah, I think Ellibereth not posting anything game related and withholding reads is a very selfish way to play what essentially boils down to a team game (assuming he is town of course), and chess and Nanook seem to just be hard following each other like they are attached at the asshole or something.

Beeboy self voted and then voted M2H for a reason that isn’t legitimate in my eyes. ActionDan claimed to have three rings so he’s going to be resolved via night kills most likely.

StarV hasn’t posted anything game related (other than perhaps a character soft)

I think Key is probably town due to her rebuttal toward beeboy, though I didn’t really like that she rebutted and Unvoted.

And I think that’s everyone?