Forging of the Rings - Over!

Seriously though star gets more shit than he deserves sometimes. Yeah it’s nice when he pays a bit more attention, but he’s a good player :woman_shrugging:

Like if you wanna call him scum, fine, I think you’re wrong but that’s your prerogative. Questioning why he’s allowed to play is shitty and unnecessarily personal. It’s just not productive :woman_shrugging:

StarV is a good sheep

I mean if he’s not going to even participate or read the game he is either scum or just a waste of space tbh

eh, guess this game give’s me some more breathing room as town in the future
#unintentionalhedging

so Lady Galadriel rests, who wants Nenya?

Don’t be shitty :woman_shrugging:

I mean if you’re town then give us a scum on your way out :woman_shrugging:

yeah sure, have a bunch of stuff I need to finish tonight first tho.
I blame key for this disaster, jebaiting me.

eh, I guess we still win most of the time. personal disaster.

@Ellibereth

would love to hear your thoughts as to who you think M2H’s buddies are if you are indeed town

also, fullclaim?

I’ll post them right before I die kek, don’t really want to hear people react.

Having more wrong hard reads d1 than the last year and a half is kinda traumatic

You’re not going to try and prevent your mislynch here if you are town? Just gonna lie down and accept it?

:confused:

it’s optimal.

it’s statistically incorrect to let me live lmao.

also I want to keep this sufficiently vague to not be damaging but a certain person here would benefit by far the most from being the hammer on me.

urist was relatively lore-loyal should be sufficient (too much?) of a hint.

Gonna guess it’s celeborn but probably shouldn’t speculate I guess.

Not really sure what the town mindset is to go “I was wrong on M2H, instead of convincing everyone else they’re wrong and I’m town, I’m just gonna silently accept my mislynch and then give out my reads list as soon as I die to prevent people from talking about them”

But idk, elli and I apparently have very differing ways of how to approach the game, so ¯_(ツ)_/¯

This isn’t exactly correct but it’s generally correct yes.