Forging of the Rings - Over!

yea sure

i have a lot more faith in your game than other people, so rather than snarky deflecting, i’ll just tell you straight up to figure it out. gobln has me figured out, and that’s why you’ll find me working with him. he understands my goals and intentions as alignments, and he works to put the pieces in front of me as i do him. i work symbiotically.

Yeah that’s fine, and I don’t care about your alignment right now, I just want your reads on the other players

the only read that matters is that i’m readjusting my game state to include ellibereth as scum. once i see that flip, i can begin working in earnest.

That flip is all but guaranteed, so work with me while Im still alive please and start seeing the gamestate as it truly is

nothing is guaranteed

So be it…

UNVOTE

Put your vote back ffs.

DS I know you probably think you’re #WIFOMINGTHEWOLVES but stfu about NK stuff already, kthx.

uh no, im just trying to walk through the gamestate and figure out what our likely day 3, day 4 player pools will be like

Why do we let StarV play?

Wait, Cavin = DS?

1 Like

oh fuck, ive slipped

JK, yes, this has been revealed already.

Read the actual game please

Yeppers.

#TheProofIsInMatroshka

Seriously though star gets more shit than he deserves sometimes. Yeah it’s nice when he pays a bit more attention, but he’s a good player :woman_shrugging:

Like if you wanna call him scum, fine, I think you’re wrong but that’s your prerogative. Questioning why he’s allowed to play is shitty and unnecessarily personal. It’s just not productive :woman_shrugging:

StarV is a good sheep

I mean if he’s not going to even participate or read the game he is either scum or just a waste of space tbh

eh, guess this game give’s me some more breathing room as town in the future
#unintentionalhedging

so Lady Galadriel rests, who wants Nenya?