Fog of War

I’ve played on Forum of Lies for about 2 months I think (4 games).

So why is your profile pic a D when your name starts with B? :slight_smile:

Have you played Forum Mafia before? If so, how long?

@DoggoPlays Any idea why Andresvmb voted you already? Is that like a thing between you two? :slight_smile:

Ahhh so that’s why he avoided even describing the game during signups. Haha. :smile:

@Whysper yo whats up. I’m in Taipei. Also Taiwanese american.
@Key is also in Taipei but she’s neither taiwanese nor american.

3 Likes

I haven’t watched anime for a while now unfortunately. Mainly been reading manga. Key and I literally just moved to the closest thing taipei has to an anime district though xD.

Voting anyome but the combat medic is a win today. Even if we vote town it gives us an extra day i think

and yeah I need a picture

1 Like

Oh hello. :slight_smile: I’m in Taichung. So interesting to find that others in Taiwan play this. There are a couple guys on Forum of Lies also in Taiwan.

shh just let it ride

1 Like

Oh, hello, tn5421 (is that what people actually call you?) :slight_smile: Cool, you’re back. I had a question for you earlier.

That’s a pretty bad call imo. Here’s what all the scenarios look like.

If we yeet town day 1.
Enter n1 w/ 5/2
medic nk’d night 1, kills mafia, mafia gets venge.
d2: 3/1, mylo
medic nk’d night 1, kills town.
d2: 3/2, lylo
medic lets vt die
d2: 4/2, mylo
medic doesnt let vt die
d2: 5/2, 1 misyeet

If we yeet scum day 1.
Enter n1 with 5/1
medic nk’d night 1, vt killed night 1, medic kills mafia
autowin
medic nk’d night 1, vt killed night 1, medic kills town
d2: 2/1, lylo (maf 2 kills 1 fac 1 venge, medic kill)
medic lets vt die
d2: 3/1, mylo
medic doesn’t let vt die, isn’t killed
d2: either 5/1 or 4/1, depending on how medic protect works. Either way, provides 1ml.

@Nanook If we yeet scum d1, and scum submit 2 kills against VTs, can medic block them both?

i am specifically avoiding answering this question

Oh really? How interesting. :slight_smile: Too difficult to answer, or you don’t like what you’d answer?

i don’t want to color your opinion with mine. it is not productive long term

Ahhh okay. This I can understand.

Though I did plan to ask others as well, so my opinion would be multi-colored. :slight_smile:

There is not much more I can do until most people post.

We are entirely missing ActionDan and JakeTheWolfie. How dare they have America-centric lives.

I think a few of these are incorrect since a single use of any power is shared between CM and mafia. So for example, if mafia is yeeted and uses the vengeance shot, the CM is already turned vanilla and can’t save anyone or use a vengeance shot. That’s my understanding.