Fog of War

BTW, I noticed this site seems to have a special feature for voting and vote counting. How do I designate a vote? Is there a tag or something?

Click the hammer in the post editor, then type the user’s name.

Like so:
VOTE: Whysper

except i don’t actually wanna vote u

UNVOTE Whysper

1 Like

Would you say that ActionDan is the best at playing scum and getting away with it?

When you hit Reply, you will notice there’s a hammer among the options. You can hit that, and it will set up the script for a vote. Otherwise, I believe [vote]Name[/vote ] without the space there works.

1 Like

Ahh, okay. I saw that the hammer is for vote count, but didn’t see the one in the editor. Thanks!

I’m not sure if I’d commit to saying that. I haven’t played with Dan enough to definitively say one way or another.

Okay question for both of you. Besides me since I’m new, who would you say is the hardest for you to read and why?

combat medic is obv town
night killed player is obv town to medic
6 players remain. 2 are scum. 33% chance to hit scum at rand.
scum get venge kill.

medic is killed, kills mafia, mafia kills another town
d2: 5 players remain, 1 mafia, 4/1 aka 1 misyeet

medic lets vt die
d2: 7 players remain, 2 mafia, 5/2 aka 1 misyeet

medic doesn’t let vt die
d2: 8 players remain, same situation as d1

Unsure if combat medic dies instead of vt if they elect to save, so that could change the odds.
The question becomes: is it worth letting the targeted player die to get kill info?

scum hitting the medic reduces the odds unless the medic can clapback on scum

i also forgot to bring up what happens if medic shoots town

medic is killed, kills town
d2: 6 players remain, 2 mafia, 4/2 aka mylo

For these, the D1 misyeet would still be dead as well, right? I think the save is only for the submitted NK, right?

It doesn’t sound like the combat medic would die. As for letting the targeted player die, I was originally thinking that it would only be useful if the targeted player was the counterwagon and might be ML’d anyway. But then, since scum can only target town, the targeted player is now cleared. So I would think it would always be good to save the player since they are lock town and it takes away the scum power.

Majority is 5, majority ends day early. Otherwise it’s plurality at EOD.

1 Like

BTW, why this vote off the bat?

Henlo.

@Ellibereth have you had time for animoo for the summer season and/or wut has your eye for the fall?

Hey Whysper, wut’s your home site?

Same with you @Breshke

I guess this is more normal than the other games nanook advertised to be normal at least x.x he’s improving with not making me want to rage quit right from the beginning :blobby:

1 Like

First

I dont have a home site

maybe that makes this my home site

1 Like

Flipless is hard