Fog of War

Yeah this.

Do people wanted washed up Ellibereth or performing Ellibereth.
I’ve heard that washed up Ellibereth makes games more enjoyable.

1 Like

Ummm, I’m curious what you mean by “washed up.” And I suppose enjoyable is good. :slight_smile:

Yeah, so continuing the mech discussion, I think the scenarios come down to the following. Note that I’m assuming that it is always good for the CM to save town or self since it keeps a town alive and takes away the power from scum.

D1: 6/2, yeet scum
N1: 6/1, scum venge shoots town or CM, everyone vanilla, scum NKs town
D2: 4/1

D1: 6/2, yeet town
N1: 5/2, scum targets town or CM, CM saves town or self, everyone vanilla
D2: 5/2

And finally the worse case scenarios involving yeeting CM like Breshke was saying…

D1: 6/2, yeet CM

N1: 5/2, CM venge shoots scum, everyone vanilla, scum NKs town
D2: 4/1

N1: 5/2, CM venge shoots town, everyone vanilla, scum NKs town
D2: 3/2

N1: 5/2, CM doesn’t use venge shot, scum NKs town, scum still has venge shot
D2: 4/2

Yeah and I think its crucial to point out incase its brought up later scum can only submit kills on town so the CM save is basically a cop check

1 Like

So if the CM can at least guarantee venge shooting scum, then I guess it’s the same as yeeting scum. But really have to be pretty sure about the shot since shooting town really makes things bad (I believe that’s lylo?). If the shot isn’t certain, then not using the venge shot might be the better choice even if scum will still have their power.

Yeah, good point to emphasize. The CM should out at that point and say who they saved, giving 2 known town.

yeah but i see no reason why they’d ever get a chance to use their shot

I assume you mean the CM. Yeah, if they are about to get ML’d, they should out and be given a chance to resolve overnight.

1 Like

@Ellibereth So, which 2 players from the list would make the scariest scum team (most likely to win)?

I think this means that the vengeful mafia becomes a VT, and not that they die.

idk I think scum winning is more a function of the medic fucking up badly than who’s scum. I guess who the medic is effects the probability on who’s scum but :man_shrugging:

There’s your nonanswer.

2 Likes

Umm okay, so what are you referring to when you talk about the medic messing up badly? Hitting town with the venge shot? Like Breshke said, it should never get to the point where the CM takes that shot.

Hello, Jake. :slight_smile: I’m not sure I quite follow what you’re saying. The scenario you quoted from tn would be where the CM is yeeted, takes a venge shot and hits mafia, everyone becomes vanilla, and 2nd mafia still gets NK to kill another town.

The part you quoted from the OP would be where town is yeeted and mafia targets CM for NK. Then CM can either save themselves, or choose to die and take a venge shot. In either case, everyone becomes vanilla afterwards.

Why would the CM ever [want to / be the target] of execution?

The hardest player for me to read in the game would probably be Doggo. I believe I have below random reads on the slot (meaning that if I had to assign reads at random in the long term, those would be better than me actively trying to guess what Doggo’s alignment is in any one game). I don’t know what it is - I think Doggo is good at getting fake angry as Scum, which I have no ability to do (or at least, it is difficult for me to fake being outraged at other players reading me wrong as Scum).

1 Like

just from saying this you’re (probably) already town

is it though?

Is it really flipless this game?

Whatever happens D1 we would find out. From then on we don’t know precisely.

never say never